The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preperations to be Made

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

Preperations to be Made Empty
PostSubject: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:47 pm

"Okay Zoey, so here's what I'm thinking....." Breeya began, sitting at a small table she set in the middle of the stage. "First, I was thinking on the way back. The Opera house is big, right? So... We'll make it so we'll advertise for a week or two. I've got a old computer(practically ancient) and printer. We can make fliers and put them all around the place. We can house at least three-thousand people maximum."

She took out a piece of paper and scribbled out a rough sketch of the opera in total. Over the first four rows, she put forty dollars. From those seats back, the price was twenty-five. She started drawing in details of props and such.

And than to the next part. "Okay, so this place is pretty decent but it needs some work. The chandelier and curtains need to be dusted, as do the rails of the stairway. The top boxes where we sleep are off limits, as is the back stage, so we don't need to worry about that. The floors need to be mopped and vacuummed, as do the seats. I've tried to keep them clean as well as possible, but it was hard being alone for a Long time."

There was more to be done, but those were the biggest things. "Next, we need house rule. This is not a warehouse or anything of the sort and it should be something kids can come to. That means, no alcohol, no fights, no drinks or food of any kind."

Looking to Zoey, she smiled. "Anything else I forgot? Do you want to split up to-do lists or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

"I'll take the floors and the railings. I can't think of any thing else to put on the list, but I'm sure something will come up. Lets make the fliers up first and then we can hand those out, and clean the House a little each day and it'll be ready in no time." Zoey smiled at her sister. "This is gonna be awesome."
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm

"You bet. We have a lot of work to do." Breeya smiled and beckoned Zoey. She was the one she trusted most, so surely she could show her sister her hideaway. "Come on, I'll show you where the computer is." She giggled, a hint of mystery in her voice. There was one thing she couldn't reveal to her sister though.... For that had its dangers.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:03 pm

"Mmmkay" Zoey followed Breeya. In the year or so she had lived there, she never knew they had a computer. It wasn't like they needed it. Society went back to post mail and talking face to face, after the war. It really brought the civilization together as a people.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:10 pm

There were many things her adoptive parents had kept from their early days. She imagined most of the things down in her space were either extremely valuable or blacklisted from society. They walked to the hollow place in the hall, through the two doors, locking and closing both doors and down the stairs. She lit the candle at the bottom and shone it from the center of the room. "This is where I go when you can't find me." Breeya said with a nervous smile, looking at all the items and decor. She had quite the eclectic collection.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Zoey looked around, everything was so cool. "Wow. This is quite the place to hide." Zoey exclaimed. Everyone has a place to hide, but her. She guess it was cause she really didn't have anything to hide from, and when she did, the others seemed to want to hide at the same time. Her hiding place was in plain sight. Sitting alone playing her music. Her music soothed her savage soul. "So where is the computer at?" Zoey asked.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm

"It was an old storm cellar converted into a safe house during the wars. My adopted parents kept a lot of there things from before the war even. They were old but kind people..." For a moment she was sad, but she quickly recovered with a smile as Zoey asked her about the computer. "I actually have to. A desktop and a laptop is what they called them." The catgirl pointed on an old styled wooden desk. It was well preserved and held to gadgets on it. "They both work quite well, even now. They weren't used much when they were brand new."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"Don't they need electricity to work?" Zoey asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm

"Yes, but this ones portable and charged. I took the liberty of recharging it with the generator last time I turned it on." Breeya smiled as handed Zoey the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Zoey didn't know how to use it. But she found a button with a power symbol on it and pushed it. The laptop turned on and a password screen came up. "Password" She handed the laptop back to Breeya.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:29 pm

With quick fingers, Breeya typed in a password and the computer came to life. It had many symbols and such and she smiled, bringing up a program with a blank white piece of paperlike document on it.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Zoey looked over Breeya's shoulder and watched her work. "Say it's going to be a truly magical performance. Watch the Phantoms of the Opera come alive."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm

"Okay.." Breeya mumbled, typing furiously and wondering what else they should put on it. She put location, price, date, and that tickets were to be sold at the door. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:41 pm

"Can we put pictures on it? Does your printer count as a copier?" Zoey asked. "We can draw the pictures on there. I have some good designs."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

" Now I heard the girls talking about something as to what it is they were mumbling and snickering to themselves about something" Vincent shrugged his shoulders and scratched his crotch as he loafed around. " Oi!!! Where ye wenches at!!" He didn't hear a response " I didn't mean it about the wenches, i swear, but seriously where are you guys at its scary around here all alone" Vincent continued to wander around not knowing exactly where he was at in the opera house, he was creeped out by the eerie silence.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm

"Yes in fact it does, but we need to turn the generator on." Breeya said with a smile. "Here you take this and the candle and I'll bring the printer up. We can do it upstairs and bring it back down later when Vincent's not looking... I wonder if he's awake yet?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Zoey heard a faint yell. "Umm I think he is." Zoey got up and headed up the stairs, she peeked through the doors knowing that Breeya probably didn't want him in her secret place. She tiptoed out of the doors and guarded them in case Vincent walked by. She heard him yelling more, it sounded far away so she walked away from the door to let Breeya through.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

When it was safe, Breeya quickly closed and locked the doors. "Let's set up on stage." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

"Alrighty." Zoey smiled, She carried the printer to the table and set it down. She found a plug in the stage and plugged the printer in there then moved the table so that the cord wasn't stretched in case someone walks through it and knocks the printer off the table.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:23 pm

" Damn them nut heads dipped on me...maaaaaaaannnnnn its so dark in here" Vincent continued to walk in a random dark room until he stumbled over something " Aww man what the hell was that..hey its a treasure chest..coool!!' Vincent opened up the chest and screamed at the top of his lungs as he saw a box full of ventriloquist dolls. " OMG THEYRE GONNA EATS MY FUCKING SOUL!!!!!!" Vincent ran so fast back to the stage " THEYRE ARE SO MANY OF THEM THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD THEYRE GONNA EAT MY SOOOOOOUUUULLLLLL" He kept running toward the entrance of the opera house, zooming right past the girls...'RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:28 pm

"Eh, I hope he knows to stop." Breeya told Zoey, blinking at Vincent as he ran for the door. "Because it's double locked." What was he even running from anyways. Strange, that guy was. Very strange..
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:35 pm

"VINCENT!!! STOP!!!! YOU'RE GONNA RUN INTO THE DOOR!!!!!!" Zoey yelled after Vincent she was to interested in the fliers to run after him this time. "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

" OH shit they're tapping into my brain to make me think that zoey and breeya are calling me back and not to run into the door...." Vincent thought for a quick second "wait door?" (SMASH)
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:43 pm

"Vincent!" Breeya ran to him and offered a hand to help him off of the floor where he had fell. "Are you alright? Why were you running?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Vincent was twitching like a smashed fly " Evil....soul....stealing...dolls" Vincent wheezed and hacked and fainted .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperations to be Made   Preperations to be Made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preperations to be Made
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genre :: Face the Music :: Le Old Opera House-
Jump to: