The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tragedy at the Warehouse.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

Tragedy at the Warehouse. Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Zoey, Vincent and Breeya raced up to the warehouse to see it was being raided.

Zoey turned to Vincent and screamed at him to do something.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 pm

He was shocked to see what was happening, so many thoughts racing through his head, like what were these people doing here, what were they looking for, who sent them, and the questions kept leading on, it flared his temper, he really didn't know what to do, and he was scared to do anything because he didn't want anything bad to happen. Vincent then let out an uncontrollable roar, this one was different from the other, nothing was destroyed, but instead the Earth began to shake the skies turned red and three more apparitions appeared out of the shadows, Vincent had a totally different aura to him, this wasn't Vincent at all, the shadows approached Vincent and they took full form, the one that came to Vincent had been his guitarist Brody walked up to him he whispered in his ear " we are hear for you my lord" Just then the ground began to shake again, there was a low double bass beating in the back and it grew louder as the guitar took off in a wicked tune, and the bassist began to let loose. Rubble from the ground began to rise as Vincent began to sing his amethyst glowing brighter than ever, he let out a wicked yell to the tune "NO ever enters my home, now you all pay with the price of your souls!!!" The last five words with dark and deep with a low rumble as the intruders didn't just turn to dust this time, the were torn apart limb from limb as the building began to crumble over their remains. Just as he was about to let out his final chorus, a figure emerged from the chaos, unscathed and approaching Vincent as if nothing was going on, Vincent let out one more yell " BE GONE WITH YOU VERM..." He was interrupted as the person approached him and touched his lips, Vincent fell silent, and the music died. " Quiet your restless soul sonny, they are gone." Just before he finished that line, Vincent immediately stopped along with the music. He stared at the figure so clueless as to what happend and who this was, but their very presence was calming and not agressive in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Breeya made it just in time to see the aftermath. Her eyes sought out Zoey and she saw that the girl was okay. Why had this happened? She waited, standing with the hood still over her head, eyes still watching the scene with intent.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Zoey scanned the rubble before her and hit her knees. Till she seen it. Zoey raced up the the top of one of the mounds and started to dig frantically. Soon after Zoey was cuddling and petting her guitar. "I'm sorry baby, I promise I won't leave you anywhere anymore." Zoey got up and slung her guitar onto her back and slide back down the rubble, and walked to Vincent's side, grabbing his arm and scanning around for Breeya. Once Breeya was spotted she motioned for her to come over. No one knew what was going on but Zoey had a good feeling they needed to stick together.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Vincent fell to his knees, panting. He looked up and the figure was gone, replaced by Zoey. Hes stilled confused as to what just happened, but now he has no where to live and everything he had was gone now. Brody approached Vincent again, its ok brother we are here for you. Lets leave this place" Vincent turned toward him " Away with you! I say!" Vincent raged toward his familiar and the rest of them vanished back to the shadows they arose from. " FUCK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, what the hell is this!" Vincent yelled at the top of his lungs, and took off running.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Zoey raced after him, yelling at him to stop. "Vincent!! Stop Breeya and I can help you!! Vincent!!!"

Zoey followed Vincent till he finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Vincent stopped " I saw what you guys can do, and its not nearly as terrifying as what I had just done, how do you expect to help me with something that I don't even know what it is, and i don't even know whats going on, or who's after me or us, or what ever the fuck we are. But this only happened after I met you, I don't want what ever the fuck it is I am or have and it turns out my friends weren't even my friends but just some construct of what my mind created, what does that leave me with, I have nothing no friends no family no life of my own to live." Vincent then pulled away from Zoey, "I'm getting out of here, theres no use for me if I'm just gonna ruin everything"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Zoey grabbed on to Vincent again. "You don't know what you're talking about. Breeya and I can do the same thing. We just learned to control it when we were younger and we don't let ourselves use our power like that. Your home was being attacked. It's a natural thing for you to be angry about that, as for you're friends they are just like Breeya and I's ghosts." Zoey grabbed Vincent's chin and forced him to look her in the eyes. "Breeya and I ARE your friends and we'll be your family. You're not alone. You have Breeya and I to help you. Come back to the Opera house with us. You can live there with us. Don't worry everything will be okay. We'll power through this. We demons need to stick together if we are going to survive."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Vincent let his angry expression dull down to a calm face " I'm not scared, this doesn't scare me in the least bit, it pisses me off because I destroyed everything that meant anything to me, and now I don't have anything...I can't even change out of this stupid suit now" Vincent looked back to where the shadows formed and thought about them " come out guys" he said, the shadows emerged. " Brody, why haven't you ever told me about any of this, we've been together for as long as I could remember, but now come to think about it, you havent aged or changed you clothes since the day we met, its funny how I just noticed that" Vincent laughed a little and Brody replied " Bro we thought you knew all along, and never had we thought that things would get so brutal bro" the rest of the band nodded their heads " Your a power house man, you've got our hearts and we'll always be there for you" Brody smiled at Vincent, Vincent smiled back " Thanks alot buddy" Vincent turned toward Zoey " Well off we go"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am

Zoey hooked her arm around Vincent's and started walking back to Breeya. "Why should you have to change out of the suit, you look really good in it." Zoey giggled and smiled up at him. "You have nothing to worry about, Breeya has a ton of cool clothes for women and men, she can find you a full wardrobe in no time at all." Zoey was happy that Vincent chose to come back with her, she didn't know what she would do without him now that she found him. She had been dreaming about him all her life and now that they were together she at least had to figure out why the fuck she had them dreams. Zoey and Vincent caught back up to Breeya who was still standing by the warehouse remains. They all took one final look and started back for the Opera house. "Maybe we can still get a few scares in tonight." Zoey grabbed Vincent's other arm and checked his watch. "Shit the night is still young."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy at the Warehouse.   Tragedy at the Warehouse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragedy at the Warehouse.
Page 1 of 1