The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, Sweet, Warehouse?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Empty
PostSubject: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 am

Zoey was racing down the sidewalk on her roller blades, with her guitar slung across her back, looking for a new place to jam. She had searched all over New Genre and there didn't seem to be a place anywhere. It was getting really late, the sun had gone down and she needed to get back to the Opera house where she was staying with her best friend Breeya. As she crossed the river, she seen a light out of the corner of her eye. She stopped and looked across the water toward an old warehouse that she had only glanced at a few times. Interested, she raced over to check it out. As she got closer she heard the bass of the drums, so she started moving faster. The closer she got the more elements of rock she could hear and the more excited she got. She reached the door of the warehouse and flung it open to see something she had only seen in her dreams. Right there before her eyes was the place she had been looking for.

There was a stage in the back of the warehouse with a full band standing on it. In front of the stage was a sea of fans cheering, singing and dancing. Zoey tried to make her way through the crowd, but it was like trying to break through a wall. There was only one thing she knew to do. She flipped her guitar around and twisted one of the knobs on the front and struck a chord. That one single chord echoed over the band, the crowd and everything stopped. Everyone turned around and looked to see where the sound had came from. Zoey twisted another knob and started to play a sweet little melody that seemed to lure everyone's attention. All eyes were on her and she loved it. She continued to play as she walked toward the stage. She parted the crowd as she walked. Once she was about 10ft from the stage she jumped and did a flip on to it. She turned to the crowd and stopped playing. Everyone was still in awe at what they had heard.

Zoey giggled and turned to the band and started to play a faster melody. The band started to join in, and the crowd went wild. Zoey looked around and it felt right. It felt. Like. Home. She knew then she was there, she was home.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Introductions   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Vincent was awestruck as he witnessed the upstaging of his band. He glared at the girl as she played her sweet melody, he couldn't blame the crowd for turning over, for fucks sake that girl could play a tune. As she got up on the stage and heard her rhythm and glanced over and cracked a smile, he signaled to the other band members to sync with the girl as they jammed out on the stage together.

After the show was over and the crowd was gone Vincent and his bandies plopped down in the crowd area just to chill. Vincent beckoned to the girl " Oi goily 'mere!.."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Zoey glanced over at the singer and replied "What do you want?", then started to skate towards the band.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Vincent had to double take, he had to make sure that she wasn't having an attitude with him. He stared at his bandies and laughed as they all began to laugh with him, he stared back at the girl " Ha ha come here, whats your name, where'd you learn to play like that..."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Zoey reached the band and slung her guitar in front of her and sat down. She started to play a little tune as she spoke. "The name is Zoey Rockhart and I've been playing like this since i was little. It just came naturally to me."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 pm

"Neeeehhh~" The cat-like figure slunk through the people, her golden eyes in search of Zoey. Whereever could she be?

'I know that I heard her playing...'

Her red ears twitched, listening intently to all around her. She didn't necessarily enjoy such crowds, after all, she did not receive many visitors at her home. But she had promised and a promise was a promise. Breeya felt out of place in not only her attire, but her musical background as well. Her voice was strong and ear-shattering. Often, she sung the words she spoke.

Finally, she spotted Zoey and... Someone different. "Zoey!!!" She yelled, charging her and throwing herself on top of the blader. She looked down at her sister with a grin as her tails twitched back and forth. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

"Breeya!! What are you doing here?" Zoey looks down at her watch. "Oops, sorry sis I didn't realize what time it was."

Zoey wrapped her arms around Breeya's shoulders and scratched her behind the ear. "Always looking out for me."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Vincent couldn't help but feel ignored as he was shoved out the way from some feline looking lady "Whoa whoa whoa!!! now who's this fine pussy...cat that is now thats pretty stellar looking...anyways there aren't many people out there who up and play the guitar like that, I tinks you got Brody a little jelly there ha ha"Razz Vincent got up from the floor and strutted around the feline lady getting a good look completely ignoring Zoey. " What brings you to these parts of Genre?" as he sexily growls in his throat
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"Silly, I came to hear you all play." She purred, closing her eyes contently, but soon opening them to inquire the boy amongst them. "Who is he?"

Her ears pinned back. A pussy cat? Really? She had obviously interrupted something. This was all intimidating to her, all the people, this stranger. He took interest in her. Breeya watched cautiously as he walked around her, ears forward in curiousity now more than all else. When she had the opportunity, she gave him a soft but firm whack on the nose with her tail. "I am doing what every one else is here to do.... I think..." She wasn't actually quite sure of what all went down at rock concerts. Could it be that different to the classical training she was accustomed to?
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:12 pm

"Well the show ended an hour ago, so you're a little late, but it was a great show. Next time I'll be sure to bring you with me so you can see the whole thing." Zoey laid back and stretched. "Mmmmm. I'm sleepy. Touring around the city trying to find this place was exhausting." Zoey crossed her ankles and crossed her arms behind her head and watched her friend and her new creeper out of the corner of her eye.

"Hey creeper, you know my name so what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Vincent Winced as he was nabbed by the tail and stricken confused at the same time "Weird... but anyways the show did end. ANd excuse my informalities let me introduce myself, the name is Vincent, Vincent Discorde...this is the band. Together we make "Experiment Zer0, now you my purdy feline friend, we should uh ya know 'get to know each other a little better eh?"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

" Oh I sorry.... I will be sure to make it in time next show!!!" Breeya giggled. "I really wanted to see it to. Would have been my first rock concert."

She smiled at her older sister. They looked nothing a like, but than again, they hadn't known of each others existence since just recently. The feline-esque young woman had great respect for those much like her. Sweet and innocent, with just the right accent of sarcasm and sultry attitude. "Nice to meet you Vincent, I'm Breeya..." Tilting her head some in a convincingly innocent gesture, she retorted a comeback. "I thought that was what we were doing now?" Breeya was naive, but not that naive.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Zoey giggled, "I'm bored and tired. Goodnight I'm gonna take a nap." Zoey closed her eyes and softly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Vincent stopped and his smile dropped, "you needn't worry about that, this was our last show Sad" Vincent then walked back over to his bandies and plopped down, they all huddle together and began sobbing sporadicly over Zoey without taking her nap into consideration. As they were sobbing Vincent whispered to his bandies "Play along this is how you get the hotties boys" and the sobbing grew louder.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Zoey opened her eyes and slugged Vincent right across the face. "Don't play my girl like that, she may not know what you're up to but I do."

Zoey got up and hugged her unknowing sister. A growl echoed from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"I don't... Quite understand..." Breeya gasped breathlessly as she was squeezed by her sister Zoey. She felt that she did but than again... This boy needed some sense knocked into him anyways. Were all males of their kind like this? Not one to be out with people often, she was somewhat fuzzy on how things worked. She looked to Vincent again curiously. How would he react?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Vincent layed knocked out on the floor twitching from the good slug to the face, with all the wind knocked out of him he mustered up enough energy to tell his bandies to retreat " I'll take it from here guys" the rest of the band scurried off in rush. "Now on to more pressing matters, what really brings the two of you here...seriously. I can tell this is obviously not your scene" Vincent countered
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

"Well this is my scene." Zoey responded, grabbing her guitar. "I've already proved that. I've been searching for this place for a while. I'm an orphan, my parents died a few years ago and I've been staying with Breeya till I could find a place. I just got so comfortable there that I forgot what I was looking for, but then i found this place. Breeya was just out looking for me, cause she's my sis and she gets worried."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

"I live in the old Opera house. I have for many, many years." Breeya smiled. Her parents had abandoned her, after all it was not every day you gave birth to a baby with a set of cat ears and tails. But she didn't feel like explaining all of that. He didn't need to know everything about her. "I'm more of a vocalist. Nothing like this though." She smiled. That was not to say that she was any weaker than the two with her now.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Vincent smiled back " Well this is pretty much my home you are standing in, I live in the upper part of the building. I am a vocalist myself if you have yet to hear, I pretty much live by myself and my bandies are the family I have after my parents died off from radiation,I'm actually glad though, they always beat me and scorned me and treated me like scum of the earth, for what reason I couldn't tell you. But its made me the person I am today, and I am perfectly happy with it." Vincent pulled off of Breeya if to sympathize with her some how.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 pm

"They probably treated you like that for the same reason her parents abandoned her and mine treated me differently." Zoey grabbed her guitar and twisted on of the knobs on the front and started to play again. She turned around and stroke an extremely powerful chord and a whirlwind of dust exploded from the ground started to move around the room. She then started to play different notes and the whirlwind moved with the melody she played. She stopped playing the whirlwind went away. "I've been able to do that for as long as i can remember. The first time it happened I blew all the windows out of the house and knocked my father out of the 3rd story window."

"So you say you live here. Mind having a roommate?"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

"It is things like that which have made us all the way we are than.." Breeya said, her eyes softening. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she had thought. Or maybe there was a reason behind it all. She frowned when Zoey mentioned moving in with him though. She knew it would happen eventually, but she didn't know she was going to leave et so soon. Than again, she had always been a loner. In fact, secretly, it was she who was the so-called ghost of the opera house. With her voice or even a simple hum, she could manipulate the reality around her to create something totally different. Or even take control of someone with only her voice. It could be lulling at moments when she wished, and quite deadly when needed.

But she was to sweet to use her powers with such force. She was part demon, but not all were what lost people portrayed them as. Besides, most of the people or children who visited found the rouse to be entertaining. "You'll come visit me?" She said at last.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm

" what do you mean things that make us the way we are, I'm not cat. I was just brutally beaten as a child for no reason." Vincent didn't know it but his voice coud easily crumble yet manipulate the very foundations that this Earth was built upon. "Anyways you guys are more than welcome to to crash here as long as you want, my parents were the original owners of this place. And I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms s I do, no worries though I'm not as lecherous as you make me out to be." Vincent walked over to a cooler and snagged himself a heineken. " waddaya say, we could use more cute ladies 'round here?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"I'm down but I don't think that Breeya will move." Zoey turned to Breeya, took her sister in her arms and petted her head softly. "Of course I'll visit you. I'll visit you everyday, and you know how lazy I am. I'm sure I'll sleep over there as much as I'll be sleeping here." Zoey smiled and looked her sister in her eyes. "I love you sis and you know I always will be there for you in spirit."

"Yo! Vinny, where can I crash at?" Zoey turned on the toe of her blade and faced him.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

"You know thats not what I meant Vincent.." Breeya hissed, her tail swishing side to side furious and rhythmic. Taking a deep breath, she made a long drawn out huff. There was no reason to get upset over his sarcasm.

Instead, she directed her attention to Zoey. Her sister knew her well, even though they weren't accustomed to each other just yet. She could never leave her home. Staying there gave her purpose. She smiled finally, glad that Zoey would come see her at least, hugging her and playfully running her tail under the girls nose, tickling it. "Thank you, I love you to.... I'm sure you'll be much better off here. Big groups are something I try to avoid anyways and... I wouldn't fit in well here."

She chuckled at her sister's nonchalance. Quite the character, she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, Sweet, Warehouse?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next