The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, Sweet, Warehouse?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Very Happy Vincent broke out in a large smile " ALright since you are the new person here you get to be in charge of guarding the cooler, no body goes in there with out my permission....NOBODY! ya hear?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Zoey got up in Vincent's face and took a big sniff. "How many hienys have you had? Cause you must be out of your mind to think I'm gonna guard a cooler." Zoey stepped back and crossed her arms and looked at Breeya. "I'll stay at the Opera house with you till this one sobers up."
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm

" ey man no one pays rent here, but new guy guards the cooler 'til a new guy comes in" Vincent Smugly replied
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:04 pm

"I'm not guarding no damn freezer." Zoey got back in Vincent's face.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 pm

"Hehe, okay, but I think..." Breeya smiled, her eyes glinting mischeiviously. "I'll have one myself.." She walked to the cooler, giving it a good flick of the tail, and opened it right up. Bending over she took two, and tossed one over to Zoey. She had a surprisingly good arm. "For the walk back." His cocky attitude didn't intimidate her. He could kiss her three tails for all she cared.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Zoey caught the beer and looked at it and then to Breeya. She shrugged and opened the beer and took a long swig. She sat back down and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:51 pm

" Ha ha thats more like it, feel free to chill here anytime though, seriously, its gets kind a little lonely here from ti...." just out of no where the doors and windows explode with raging fans pouring in from every direction. Wave after wave of fans pouring in from every direction unable to be contained, sweeping away the trio that had just recently met, Vincent yells " if we make it out of this meet in the back of the warehouse!!!" As he gets carried away by the flood of mindless fans.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

"Neeeehhhh!!!!!!" Breeya yowled, hissing as people rushed by in an agressive manner. Her tails grew twice in size, as she clung onto Zoey, heart pounding wildly. "Whats going on?" There was panic in her voice, distraught and unsure of what to do. This was not what normally happened in her neck of the woods. The beer was forgotten and on the floor, as she looked wildly at all the fans. Her second instinct was to take matters into her own hands. A low, but powerful hum emitted from deep within her throat, as she willed everyone to stop, drop...and roll? That wasn't necessarily what she had in mind but it worked.

The crowd dropped Vincent with a thud, as the all rolled and writhed on the ground. Breeya took the opportunity to detach herself from Zoey and move swiftly to exit all the people surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 am

Zoey grabbed her guitar and watched Breeya run for the exit. Once she was safely out, Zoey struck the most powerful chord she could think of and everyone rose to their feet. She then started to play a sweet melody and the whole crowd swayed back and forth as if they were waves in an endless sea. She then struck another chord and the entire crowd was blown out of the building. No one was harmed but when they all ran away in fear of what would happen if they tried to come back. Zoey skated up to Vincent to see if he was okay, and then raced out of the building to try to find Breeya.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 am

Vincent arose in distraught " You zombies know not to disturb me after hours" Vincent's voice arose and screamed and then deepened and slowly the ground began to shake and deteriorate and his eyes began to glow, time froze and people began to crumble as the ground mbelow them did as well.

Last edited by Vincent Discorde on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am

Terrified, Breeya looked around the corner to look at all the people leaving. She sighed, walking up to Zoey, her ears twitching as Vincent began screeching. Her tail swished back and forth once more, as she tilted her head to look at her sister. She smiled, and her voice erupted into both Vincent and Zoey's minds. 'So this is what a rock concert is like? Fufufufu..' It was something she learned she could do recently, and Zoey had yet to know of it yet. Her eyes glistened as she looked all around her for safety. She wondered how many of those people were apart of...well she mustn't bring that up now.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 am

Zoey peeked back in the warehouse to see it completely empty other then Vincent standing in the middle. She skated up to him and looked into his eyes.
"You are one of us." She smiled up at him and gave him a hug. "That was amazing!! No wonder everyone loves you so much and that you weren't effected by my chords when I showed up before." Excited Zoey skated back out to grab Breeya and drag her back into the building.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 am

Vincent turned toward Zoey, and then turned toward Breeya, and looked around to see the distant remains of what had become of his fans " One of us?" he questioned as he passed out on the floor and began to seize up.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 am

"I suppose he is one of us, isn't he?" Breeya stated with a small, but nervous smile. She knelt down to look at his body carefully in worry. Why had he passed out? "I'm pretty sure he's been drinking to much..." Her hand lightly took a hold of his, and she lay beside him, giving Zoey a quick gesture to lay on his other side. "I guess I could stay tonight to make sure he's okay..." She didn't see his bandmates around anywhere now. They couldn't just leave him by himself. Maybe he would snap out of it soon enough for her to leave. If he was one of them, he would be fine. But still, the nurturing parts of her told her she must stay.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 am

Zoey watched as Breeya laid next to their new friend.
"Hang on a second, he said he lives here right? So he must have a bed around here somewhere." Zoey raced over to a set of stairs near the back of the building and climbed them with pinpoint precision for being on roller blades. At the top of the stair she found a room set up like a studio apartment. She raced back to Breeya and the still unconscious Vincent and slowly picked him up. "Come with me. There is a bed up stairs, he'll be more comfortable there." Zoey carried Vincent up the stairs and gently laid him down, then sat beside him on the bed as Breeya sat next to him on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 am

"Right..." Breeya said, not to keen on the idea of going into this guys apartment they had just met. But she followed anyways, she already had said she would stay. She leered down at the bed, and cautiously lifted up one of the blankets, taking a dainty sniff of the air as the scent wafted up to her nose. It seemed clean enough. Satisfied, she sat on his opposite side. She blinked with yellow eyes intently as she looked down at him. And than she grew tired... She hadnt gotten much chance to sleep lately.. "I'm just gonna..." Her head rested gently on the bed, keeping distance from the boy, and lifted her feet to the foot of the bed. Her tail coiled over her, lightly brushing against his arm. Yawning, she blinked up at Zoey. They would be safe enough. She wasn't going to sleep, but her mind and body felt exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 am

Zoey watched as Breeya cautiously got comfortable. "It's okay. Sleep. I know you're tired. I am too but I can't now. I'll watch over you like I always do." Zoey walked over to the door and sat where she could see both Breeya and Vincent and the main door of the warehouse. She took off her skates and set them just inside the door and grabbed her guitar and started to play a soft song which was more of a lullaby that was Breeya's favorite. Though she knew that Breeya wouldn't sleep very deeply if she slept at all, she at least wanted her sister to be comfortable and feel at ease.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 am

VIncent laid unconscious on the bed, he felt something stroke across his arm and with instinct he reached for it and felt it, he didn't pull but softly stroked it as he finally came to a calm after hearing an angelic melody, just then Vincent felt as though he were in a little piece of heaven, he had't a clue who these females were but a gut feeling told him that they were alright.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 am

"Okay." She yawned. If Zoey was there watching her, things would be okay. She wasn't sure what she would do when the girl was no longer living with her and instead living here. But she had made it many years on her own before. Things would be the same now as they always had been. The guitar playing was soothing, so much so, that she could not keep her eyes opened any longer. A soft and purely content purr erupted from her throat, the stroking of her tail equally as calming as the music in the background.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

Zoey smiled, she seen Vincent start to stroke Breeya's tail. Relieved that Vincent was okay, she continued to play the melody and watched the door more intently. She had a feeling things were going to change from then on. She knew that there were more people like her and Breeya and she knew that with there being more of them, there would be people scared and misunderstanding that would try to hurt them. Her love for her sister Breeya, and the thought of losing her new friend, made her feel uneasy. She knew it would only be a matter of time before they started to find those people who would try to hurt them. She had to keep her friends safe and others they may find like them.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 am

Vincent shot up, waking up in cold sweats, looking around, confused as to what happened, there were clothes and sand everywhere, and for some reason it looked like someone ran a giant jack hammer through his warehouse. He thought what happened last night was just a bad dream, he looked around some more, he questioned to himself as to the where abouts of the girls he met were. " Were they a dream, theres no way I could've done all this, what the hell am I, maybe those girls would know, what were their names...Uh Booyah and Joey? Nah that doesn't sound right. Hmm, I believe one of them said that they lived in the Opera House they got some 'splainin and I aint cleaning this mess up myself." Vincent throws on his faded black wife beater grabs the keys to his warehouse and his smokes, he slips his shoes on and heads out.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

As Vincent walks around the corner he runs into Zoey holding a few groccery bags filled with food, as she was heading back to the warehouse. "Hey there sleepin' hottie. How are you this morning? That was quiet a mess we made lastnight. I didn't realize it was that bad till I watched the sunrise."

Zoey had been up all night, thinking of what was to come and what she was going to do about the whole "living" situation. She didn't want to leave her sister but she knew the Opera house wasn't her scene. Zoey looped her arm in Vincents and and turned him around and started walking back to the warehouse. "We'll go visit Breeya after brunch, but for right now you need more then a few cigs for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Vincent pressed his eyebrows together in frustration "Ya nice kick in the ass should wake me out of this, what the hell was that last night" The two walked backed into the warehouse " Jesus Christ this place is a wreck" Vincent then let Zoeys arm loos and plopped on the couch that was half way slanted in a small crater that was made last night. "I never knew" Vincent turned toward Zoey, sighed and closed his eyes and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Zoey giggled and sat next to Vincent on the couch. "It's okay, it was shocking when I figured out about my powers, and I'm sure it was for Breeya too. We'll help you to control it don't worry." Zoey reached into the bags she was holding and took out some donuts and handed one to Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Vincent looked back over to Zoey after he took the donut, he stared at it for a moment and handed it back to Zoey, without giving a second thought he took the whole box and snarled them down, smiling with a mouth full of confectionary delights Vincent thanked Zoey, with his mouth still full " gaahhh, these are delicious!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, Sweet, Warehouse?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next