The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, Sweet, Warehouse?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

Zoey watched Vincent scarf down the donuts. "Man it's like you haven't eaten in days." Zoey reached back into the bag and pulled out another box. "I'm glad I bought 2 boxes."
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

Vincent nodded his head in content and swallowed in a big gulp " Ya you got me down, nothing but cheap beer and cigarettes for the past four days, aaaaaahhhhh, that really hit the spot" Vincent rubbed his belly and ripped a massive belch...."so tell me, what the fuck happened what am I and most importantly....are you gnna finish those donuts >.>.." Vincent glared carnivorously the other box of donuts.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 am

Zoey took a couple donuts for herself and handed the box to Vincent.

"Okay question one. What happened last night? We all let our demon sides get the best of us. We were all shocked that the crowd came back like that. Breeya is scared of crowds like that. So she got them to put you down and stop moving long enough for her to escape. Once she got out of the warehouse, I played a melody that calmed everyone down and started to get them to leave. Then you just made everyone disappear and the floor crumble, but i understand why that happened. You didn't know you have this power so you don't know how to control it yet. Question two. What are you, what am I, what are we? We are all demons, we were born this way. Some of us realized what we were by how we looked, Breeya. I learned by my power. That was a funny story how that came about, and why i love the guitar so much, but I'll tell you that later. But otherwise you can have as many donuts as you want. I'm gonna start fixing this place up."

Zoey ran back up to the apartment and grabbed her guitar, which she safely stashed up there before she went to get breakfast, and ran back to the middle of the warehouse. She situated her guitar and tuned it just right. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Though she had only seen the warehouse the one time, she had a pretty good mental picture of what it once was. She pictured the warehouse as it once was and started to play a series of chords and blew all the dust on the floor to the ceiling, like a cloud ready to dump a flood of rain to the floor below. She then struck even more chords and the floor began to shake and flatten back out to what it once was before. She then started to play a sweet melody that let the dust settle softly, and the stage began to rebuild itself. The restoration took only a few minutes but once it was done it looked as though nothing had happened. Zoey opened her eyes and looked at her work. Satisfied she smiled and walked back tot he couch that Vincent was sitting on and sat back down. "So how did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'm back~" Came the sweet and airy voice of Breeya. She had snuck out last night after both Zoey and Vincent were fast asleep. Her Opera house needed her. The children there needed her. And that was what kept her happy. But it seemed so solemn now that Zoey had left. There was no one to keep her company anymore. But this is what her sister has always dreamed of. She couldn't make her feel bad and let her know she missed the presence of the rocker already. "I see you cleaned up since I left."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 pm

"Yup." Zoey smiled at her sister. "We were gonna go see you after breakfast." Zoey motioned toward Vincent, who was still chowing down on the donuts. "We gotta help this guy out. He has no clue how strong he really is."

Zoey stood up and pulled Breeya to the side. "It's him," she whispered, "Vincent is the guy I keep dreaming about." Zoey looked over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"Well, from the looks of it, he doesn't know how to control it yet.. Shall we show him out little trick later as an example?" Breeya smile sweetly, looking to Vincent wit a chuckle. He certainly wasn't very proper. Not much self control either. Of course, than again, she was from a different background... She must remember.

When Zoey whispered to her, she looked at Vincent more closely and giggled. "I told you those kids knew what they were talking about! It really is him..." Her genre had given her special mental and psychic abilities. She was not as powerful as her sister or Vincent, but she certainly was not useless. Her attacks could be deafening of she tried and forceful, but she did not wish to harm any person or thing.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:10 pm

"Told you he was handsome." Zoey giggled and winked at Breeya. "I cannot believe I finally found this place. I'm gonna miss our nights in the Opera house though. All those kids." Zoey looked down and then up and slightly bit her lip in thought and looked at Vincent. After a few moments, Zoey finally sighed and looked up at her sister and hugged her tight. "I'm gonna come visit you so much, It'll be like I never left. I mean I'm not gonna play every night on those nights, I'll be at the Opera house with you bringing joy and fear into the city's youth."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 pm

"He's not really my cup of tea." Breeya giggled. She rather enjoyed the soft curves of the female body, and the tenderness of their skin. Of course, she had never had someone she was truly attracted to, and even if so, she would never speak to them. "But you're right, he is quite handsome."

She hugged Zoey back, relieved to hear that she would come visit often. "Good, I was hoping you would say that." Maybe she wouldn't be alone so much after all.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Zoey couldn't help but giggle. She looked around the warehouse. "I'm gonna move over here like any good girl would. One outfit at a time." Zoey laughed and smiled at Breeya.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:21 pm

"We'll see how long that lasts." Breeya joked. She knew that Zoey would probably want to move out to be with this guy as she got to know him rather quickly. "Maybe we can bring him to the Opera House for some dinner sometime... I'm sure we could figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:29 pm

"Sounds good, but I do need to grab some things. Let's head back to get them." Zoey linked arms with her sister and they headed back to the Opera house leaving Vincent with his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Breeya had left with Zoey, but had come back with an invitation to give to Vincent. She put it in his lap with another box of fresh donuts. The note read:

Quote :

Vincent,

Please join Zoey and I for dinner at the Opera House tonight.

(And please, please, please, try to wear something a bit nicer. Please?)

Breeya.

Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Vincent gasped at the sight of a fresh box of donuts and cocked his head as to noticed the letter,as he scarfed the box down he asked himself " Whats going on at the Opera house tonight" He shrugged his shoulders and continued to munch away. He looked at his watch, it was about a quarter to three so he figured he could go clean up and get dressed and make it to the house by seven. Vincent walked up the stairs to the Master bedroom, he never slept in there himself, it gave him the creeps to be in there actually. So he made fort on the couch for his whole life, but he went up into the room, and it was left exactly as it was before the old tenants passed away. It was a grand sight to behold, an antique canopy bed that was well over three hundred years old, the molding around the corners were solid gold, this room was something that looked like ti was ripped right out of an aristocrats house. It was gorgeous, it always made him wonder who these people really were, but they had left everything in Vincents name. So he strolled over to the closet only to behold a massive collection of suits, gowns, shoes, make up, it was like a whole 'nother room in here. Vincent couldn't believe his eyes, he pretty much had a suit in here for every day of the year, he didn't know what to choose from this closet, he walked to the middle of it and just sat right down looking around trying to find what he would wear. Vincent gleamed at the far right corner as he spotted a suit that caught his eye, it was a black suit with grey pinstripes running through it he pulled it off the rack, and took off to the shower, he scrubbed himself down really good, gave himself a good shave, and even considered a little man-scaping just incase he got lucky with that cutie cat lady Breeya. He looked down and gasped "SHit that shit needs to go" So he shaved it all away, he got out of the shower and dried himself off in the mirror, just staring at himself. He thought to himself, " I don't feel different, I dont look different, I don't sound different..." Vincent took a pair of sheers after drying off his hair, and trimmed the edges so to rid himself of the split ends and even out his hair. He then got dressed and glanced at himself in the mirror "Looking good buddy" He said to himself in the mirror as he strolled off and headed out the warehouse to walk to the opera house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, Sweet, Warehouse?   Home, Sweet, Warehouse? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home, Sweet, Warehouse?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3