The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A friendship formed. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:38 am

Zoey found an empty rack and hung all her clothes on it. She set her shoes and skates neatly at the base of the rack and then walked back out to the stage and sat down in the middle. She had the backpack with the photo albums in it. She pulled out the albums and spread them out and opened them to all her favorite pictures.

"Do you want to see what Mom and Dad looked like?" Zoey asked her sister and pointed to an album that had their wedding photo in it.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:46 am

Breeya sat the candle nearby her and Zoey and looked at the photo album intently. She was amazed that she looked strangely similar to the couple in different ways just as her face looked to have the same details as her sister. "I wish I could have known them better..." She rested her two tails in her hands and looked down at them. "I wonder how something like me could be the daughter of people like them..." How had she been born with her feline-esque traits. She was demon. She had guessed that along and along. Her powers over her genre were what helped her along the days. But this couple seemed so normal..

The girl looked to Zoey again and tilted her head. "Do you have powers to?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 am

"Yup." Zoey smiled at her sister. "I'm a demon too."

Zoey opened her case and took out her guitar. It was a beautiful guitar. Sleek and deep red, with a black fade around the edges. She started to play a few notes. She then looked down at the photos before her and they came alive. Her parents in their photo softly kissed and looked back towards the camera and smiled. A picture of Zoey seemingly striking a funny pose started to windmill on an air guitar. All Zoey's memories came alive before her for her sister to see with the sound of the beautiful melody.

Zoey stopped playing and lifted her shirt and showed Breeya her ribs. There was a music note on her side. "I was born with this. It looks more like a tattoo then a birthmark don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 am

"Mmm you're really good." Breeya grinned. It was wonderful knowing there were others out there like her. And one just happened to be her sister.

"Runic tattoo..." She thought aloud in awe, reaching a hand to gently touch the surface of her skin. Drawing back, she thought for a moment again. Humming, she looked off into the rafters, though her real focus was on Zoey. She wasn't sure her powers would work in other demons. If it did, Zoey would have an uncontrollable urge to itch as she heard the Catgirls song.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 am

Zoey reached up and touched her sisters head, and scratched her sister behind the ear.

"I don't mean this to seem weird but, has anyone told you that you're really pretty?"

Zoey smiled at her sister. "I'm so happy I ran in here crying earlier. To think what sort of hell I felt like I was in."

Zoey laid back on the stage and rested her head on her arms and crossed her ankles. She felt like she belonged again, and it was the best feeling she had felt since the accident.

"Oh by the way, if you have any questions about Mom and Dad, I'll be more then happy to tell you about them. After finding you, I don't feel so sad when I think about them."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

'So it doesn't affect others.' Breeya smiled, but was pleasently surprised when Zoey began scratching her behind the ears. She began purring, her ears moving the scratches.

"No, I suppose not.." Breeya giggled. "You're pretty to."

Her eyes softened, "I'm glad you came in here to. Its not often you meet a long lost sister. That only comes once in a lifetime, if at all..."

Looking up to the rafters again, she began thinking. What had her parents really been like?

"I'm sure I'll think of things later...but not now.."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 am

Zoey lifted her arms above her head in a big stretching yawn. "Today has been quiet the day, I think its time for this one to get some shut eye." Zoey closed her eyes and fell asleep right on the stage.

Last edited by Zoey Rockhart on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 am

"Goodnight sis..." Breeya mumbled quietly, going back to her watchpost up at the top of the watchboxes. It wasn't quite time for her to go to sleep just yet. Night time was her comfort. Sitting on the railing with her legs crossed, perfectly balanced, she kept a watchful and protective eye on her new sister.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 am

Zoey didn't sleep long. She never could. There was something deep inside her, a fire that burned brighter as the night went on that told her she should be awake and somewhere. A feeling like she was at the wrong place and she needed to be somewhere else. She was never sure if she should follow these urges, but before she had her parents to take into consideration. What if they had heard her leaving? What if they wouldn't let her go? What if she managed to get out and they found her missing? They would've been angry and devistated and now she knows more that they would have been even more so cause of the though of losing their second born daughter to the poverty they were in soon after her birth.

Which also made her wonder. Why hadn't her parents tried to find her sister when they had the money to raise both of them? Zoey would've had her sister in her life. Maybe they did, maybe they couldn't think to take Breeya from her new parents. Everything was so confusing. So many thoughts at once spinning in her head. Zoey sat up and rubbed her forehead.

Last edited by Zoey Rockhart on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 am

Breeya's eyes shone despite the darkness. She watched Zoey intently. The girl seemed unable to sleep and looked deep in thought. Deciding to leave her post again, she jumped to the ground and ran to Zoey, dress fluttering as she walked to Zoey again. "Are you hungry? You don't seem to be able to sleep,,"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 am

Zoey smiled up at her sister knowing she could see it. "I don't sleep that much. My instincts wake me up everynight around this time. Its really annoying when you're dreamin' about a cute singer, leading an amazing band that you happen to be the lead guitarist of. I have that dream everynight." Zoey rose to her feet and walked to a spot on the stage and with her guitar in her hand. She scanned the empty seats and imagined them full of fans. "The pit full of fans, head banging to the rythems of the bass and drums. The singer letting such sweet words passed his lips as though in a trance, till the demon inside wells up and he let's out a few mighty growls. Then me, coming up for my big guitar solo. Starting off sweet as though to be playing my melody on the fan's heart strings themselves. Then letting the perfect chords fly to send the crowds moral and spirit soar higher then the clouds above." Zoey looked up. "And that's when I wake up. Everynight the singers face gets more detailed. No one else in the band, just him. It's like I'm meant to try to search for him or something. Everytime I look towards him in my dream all I see is the glow of his ametheyst eyes and his jet black hair, then I wake up."

Zoey sat on the edge of the stage, still looking up deep in her own little world. "Maybe I'll find him one day. Just maybe."

Just then Zoey's stomach growled and she looked toward Breeya. "You said something about food?"

Last edited by Zoey Rockhart on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:26 am

"I hear things..." Breeaya said with a smile. "From kids and teenagers who come visit.. of an underground concert sort of..."

"I may be able to help you in that regard. I don't know where it is... but I can find out. You just wait.. We're bound to get visitors any minute now."

She reached down and pulled Zoey up to her feet. "But for now, we'll gret you something to eat. I eat my fish raw. But I have somethings you may like to. Hehe, how's steak sound?" Zoey was led to a small kitchen, in it was a small cooler and a small electric grill.

"How do you like it?" She wasn't a huge fan of beef, but it was something different than the regular fish she got. But maybe this girl liked it.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 am

The thought of steak made her mouth water. Zoey started to drool. "Medium-well please. I love steak."

The thought of Breeya finding out where the concert is made her feel sort of happy, but then again sad at the same time. She was really happy right now. Just being with her sister.

"Hey Breeya. Don't worry about finding out where the concert is just yet. I just found you. I want to get to know my little sis before I go off chasing a silly dream."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 am

Breeya had become quite the decent cook since her time alone, and soon handed Zoey the steak on a small plastic plate. "That sounds great to me. There is plenty of time for you to find that place you were talking about... I would enjoy the company of my sister very much, I will try to find out and tell you when you're ready. You may even find it without my help."

Looking around, she made an ah-hah! gesture and moved to one of the drawers. Utensils. You couldn't forget those. "Here, take these. Unless you enjoy eating with your hands.. We can go sit and eat in the watch boxes. Its time for a bit of fun." She smiled, and led Zoey up to her normal spot, looking intently at the door as she scarfed down her fish in moments (raw and barehanded).
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:43 am

Zoey used the utensils to cut up the steak but followed her sister with only the food on the plate. Zoey set the plate on the railing and then remembered her guitar. "Widow!" Zoey said. She got up and raced back down to the stage and grabbed her guitar and then ran back to the watch box before she was spotted by any visitors.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 am

Just as Zoey made it back, two young boys came in. They appeared to be twelve and fourteen years old, chattering about the ghost that was said to haunt the old Opera House.

Breeya's tail swished from side to side, looking down at the boys intently. They walked on to the stage, looking down at the candle that had been left there. It was not long before Breeya began singing. It was a sad, melancholy tune; though her voice was clean and precise. Strong and steady. She had learned to use her voice like that of the great opera singers long ago.

Down below, one ghostly figure appearing. It was the image of her adopted mother as a young girl, her figure was faded and ethereal. She wore a long gown, her golden hair falling at her waist. The ghostly figure approached one of the boys...and she placed a hand on his cheek, phasing right through him. "YOU TOLD ME IT WASN'T REAL!" He yelled and darted out the door, as the other stood still, struck with fear.

The singing stopped, and Breeya looked at him, her eyes seeming to take an extra gold hint to them. "Go home child..." She whispered. And he did just that. They would have quite the story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am

Zoey was in shock. "That was amazing!! So beautiful, and the look on those boys face. Priceless. I wanna help with the next one!" Zoey held up her guitar. We can make this a real show.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 am

Breeya smiled. "Its all about control of sound and using that control to manipulate vibrations in the air. Give it a shot. I'm sure there are more of them outside, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

Zoey picked up Widow and started to play a sweet tune. She looked down at the stage and the shadow of a man began to appear. He was sort of tall and his eyes glowed amethyst. It was the man from her dream. The spirit walked to the center of the stage and looked over the rows of empty seats. Then he looked up toward the box. Zoey stopped playing. "Man I can't get the guy outta my head."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am

"Hmm....well you'll find him one day." Breeya said reassuringly. "For right now though, you've got me. And I will help you find him when you feel up to it. Just tell me when."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 am

"Thanks sis" Zoey smiled at her sister. Lets make them dance. Zoey started to play again, her dream boy reappearing before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 am

"Of course" Breeya smiled, before beginning her son. She tried matching Zoey's guitar playing, her voice much stronger and louder this time around. Her voice grew in octave, as the young woman apparition began dancing, her graceful twirls and spins making her long dress flow with her movements.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 am

Zoey smiled and thought about the 2 dancing, and Zoey's boy, stepped in tune with Breeya's girl.

Out of the corner of Zoey's eye she seen a young girl, she was maybe 11 years old, all alone in the seating area of the floor. She did not look frightened by the ghosts floating so gracefully about the stage, but rather interested. Zoey had her boy stop and offer the young girl his hand to join him for the dance. The girl stepped on the stage and appeared to take the ghosts hand. Zoey then started to play more powerfully and the young girl was slowly lifted of the ground and she too floated like the ghosts high above the stage. The girl seemed very happy, and surprised. She didn't know what was going on but she was still having fun. Zoey let the girl dance for a few minutes then softly set her down. Had her boy bow to the young girl like a gentleman and walk and fade away behind the curtains of the stage. Zoey then got up and walked to the exit of the Opera house and waited for the girl's departure.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

"Huh?" Breeya stopped singing as the woman faded away and she watched what was happening between the boy and the little girl.

She smiled, and looked at Zoey, following her as she went to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 pm

The girls waited as the little girl started to walk down the hallway.

"Handsome isn't he?" Zoey asked the little girl. Zoey was standing in the shadows, as the girl stopped in the light of the candle Breeya had lite earlier that evening.

"Who is there?" The little girl was started.

"Be calm little one. I'm not gonna hurt you." Zoey stepped into the light with a soft smile on her face. The little girl looked terrified and was frozen in her place. Zoey walked up to her and knelled in front of her. "He was handsome wasn't he? That man on the stage, and such a wonderful dancer." Zoey looked away and thought of the man.

"Y-yes, he was very handsome. Who is he?" The little girl asked, there was a tremble in her voice but she seemed very curious.

"I don't know, I dream about him often though. Why are you here little girl, and why are you alone?" Zoey looked her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendship formed. (Fin)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genre :: Face the Music :: Le Old Opera House-
Jump to: