The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A friendship formed. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Breeya stayed off in the shadows, wondering what was happening. This man that her sister was in search of really was important to her. The catgirl had never really had that for herself.

'I wonder what its like...' She wondered, watching the little girl intently. Though she tried to be helpful to the little ones when she was out on the street, she never spoke to them in her home.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

"I was just trying to find the ghost." The little girl said, "Everyone says this place is haunted and that the ghost that is here is really pretty. Now I can say I danced with one!" The girl was really excited. Zoey couldn't help but smile.

"Well little one. I think you should leave now. It's getting late and I think your parents might be worried about you."

The little girl giggled "That boy ghost was really handsome though." She turned and raced out the door.

"Hey, he is mine!" Zoey jokingly yelled after the girl. She turned to Breeya and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 pm

"That was really nice what you did for that girl." Breeya said, at last stepping out of the shadows as the little girl left. "Now do you see why I do it?" She didn't want to scare the children. Sure some of them got scared, but most of the time, they enjoyed the interaction they got and the stories they could tell their friends.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yeah i defiantly see why you do it." Zoey replied to Breeya. Zoey was truly happy, being there with her sister. She was happy that they had found each other and that they were both had powers. She knew they would have a lot of fun with them from then on.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

"We will have lots of fun." Breeya said at last after a moment of thought. This time with her sister would be the best she had in a long time. 'I hope she doesn't leave any time soon...' The feline-esque girl thought. She didn't want to think about that right now. After being alone for so many years, could she take it if this girl suddenly left her to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendship formed. (Fin)   A friendship formed. (Fin) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendship formed. (Fin)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genre :: Face the Music :: Le Old Opera House-
Jump to: