The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Opera Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

At the Opera Tonight Empty
PostSubject: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Zoey and Breeya were backstage at the Opera house. They had left Vincent at the warehouse for the afternoon while Zoey went to get some of her things. Zoey was riffling through her rack and she came across one of her favorite dresses. It was sort of fancy to wear everyday but it was still one of her favorites to wear. Zoey pulled it off the rack and held it up to her and looked in the mirror.

"Hey Breeya, what would you say to having Vincent over for dinner tonight? Here at the Opera." Zoey asked looking at her sister in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 pm

"Okay." Breeya said simple and sweet, looking at her sister with an innocent smile. "I tell you what. You go ahead and start cooking and getting dinner together... and I'll go drop by and invite him and also...get things set up."

"Just leave it to me." She cooed, clapping her hands together quickly and turning to head out the door before Zoey could say any more. Putting her hooded coat on, she hurried on over to Vincent and left a small note where he could easily find it. Than, she went into the more colorful side of town.

"I need...." She mumbled to herself, looking at all the flowers and such.

And than she saw something. Something perfect for Zoey and Vincent.

At the Opera Tonight Lmd-arrangement

She paid for the flowers and thanked the florist, "I can put this on the table and than..."

Looking around for Zoey, she snuck the flowers in and hid them by the door so she could go get a table from the back. "DON'T COME TO THE STAGE UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!!!" Luckily they had plenty of props she could work with.
She found a red table cloth, sets of black and silver candle sticks, tarnished candle holders, a few strings of black pearls, and a black lace accent to throw over the table cloth. "Shes going to love it... something romantic.. fufufufufufu."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Zoey giggled as Breeya walked off. 'What is she up to? hehe what ever it is she's happy about it.'

'hmm what to make for dinner..' Zoey looked everywhere in the kitchen. She found some steaks and fresh veggies, she knew she had to keep the fish chilled for Breeya. Zoey didn't make a very elaborate meal. She cooked up the steaks and veggies, she boiled some potatoes and mashed them, once everything was ready she turned down the heat to keep everything warm and went and showered and got dressed. She avoided the stage like she was told though the thought that she couldn't go there made her want to even more.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Breeya's tails swayed back and forth happily as she concentrated on getting the table together. One square table sat in the middle of the stage, along with three chairs. Two sitting across from each other, the other in between. On the table, she placed the red table cloth and flattened out any creases in it. Than she began putting layer after layer of decoration, placing first, the lace accent in a diamond like shape over the cloth. Then came the flowers in the center, as well as the candles and candlesticks around it and draping the pearls over the forked candlesticks. She lit each candle with care and than looked up to the curtains she had tried so hard to maintain.

Moving to the backstage, she gave a good couple tugs. They were hard to budge after years of not being used.. but she finally got them to fall to the ground.

Walking outside, she looked at the generator. It was big, big enough in fact to power almost a quarter of the city. She rarely used it but now seemed like a good enough occasion. Life came back to the Opera house as all the lights came back on. Quick to run back inside to get everything done in time, she turned off all the lights, except for the runners in between the aisles and columns of seats, and also the runners on the stage.

She remembered two fake, but surprisingly real looking trees in the prop room and grinned, going back there and shoving them with all the might her delicate body had on stage. They were two trees, strung with white lights. She turned them on and smiled. It gave the stage a nice glow with all the lights off. "I think its ready..." She mumbled to herself, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Zoey was surprised when the lights came on and winced with flash from the lights. 'What is Breeya doing?' Resisting the urge to go look, Zoey just played the air guitar like a dork till Breeya gave her the okay to come out.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Breeya turned to go back into the kitchen quite satisfied with herself. She giggled and Zoey's air guitaring and smiled. "I think we will have a good dinner."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Zoey laughed and kept playing her air guitar. "I would play the Widow but I left it at the Warehouse. I feel incomplete."

Zoey stood up and did a few windmills and then stopped. "haha I wonder how you put up with me sometimes." Zoey smiled at her sister. Zoey checked on dinner. "So what was Vincent doing when you got back to the warehouse?"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:37 pm

"Patience." Breeya said teasingly. She enjoyed Zoey's quirky sort of attitude. Besides, it was what made her, Zoey after all. They were complete opposites, but they still meshed well despite it.

Her eyes glistened playfully. "Oh, he was just laying passed out over some donuts. I took him another batch and left a note for him to find. Should be easy enough for him to find."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:39 pm

"Yeah. Hopefully he doesn't eat the note. You should have him eat the donuts before." Zoey giggled.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:41 pm

"I wish he would hurry whatever he does." Breeya purred, her eyes closing contently. "I have a surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Zoey cracked a smirk toward her best friend and sister. "A surprise you say? You're killin' me sis." Zoey hugged Breeya tight. "I know what we can do to pass the time." Zoey grabbed Breeya's arm and walked to the costume room. After living at the Opera house for the past year or so, Zoey knew the place pretty well. "Let's play dress up!" Zoey smiled a wide grin at Breeya, knowing that she loved to do that.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm

"Sure!!" Breeya chirped excitedly, bouncing some as she spoke and running her hand along the racks as she passed by them. "I was thinking...this one for you..and this one for me.."

They were both short, but very different. On the left was a moss colored green dress, its bottom beaded elaborately and falling in ruffles that came just to the mid-thigh region. The bodice was simple and did not overpower the dress, its neckline coming into a sharp V. In the other hand, was the other dress. It was tight and form fitting, but had a surprise in the back. It laced up in the back in a criss cross design, showing bare skin, its V shape just stopping at the lower back. It was strapless unlike the other dress, with a scoopneck top. Adorned with black lace over a charcoal gray, silk like fabric.

"Which one do you want?" She thought she knew which it would be, but to make sure. This dress seemed to fit her sister more.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Zoey couldn't choose. She looked back and forth for about 15 minutes or so. "You pick" she said finally. Breeya always had a better sense of style than Zoey did.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Breeya shook the black dress on its hanger and grinned. "I was thinking this would be perfect for you." She thrusted the dress over to Zoey and smiled. "Come on, strip and get 'em on. Lets see how it looks!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Zoey busted out laughing and did as she was told. She stripped down to her undergarments and grabbed the dress from Breeya and slipped into it. She turned around to have Breeya tie the back up. "Not to tight, i'd like to eat and breathe." Zoey sent a sly look toward her sister..
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm

"Hehe, you don't put your bra on right Zoey. You've got to really lift them. They're there to see." Breeya giggled giving Zoey a good couple yanks of the corset back. She was innocent, but her mind had a certain way of wandering off in the other direction at some points. The feline girl made sure not to make the dress to tight, but she definitely had lifted her sisters bosom to the maximum. "I'm sure Vincent will appreciate it to."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Zoey blushed at the thought of pleasing Vincent. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. She looked gorgeous. Her sister truly made a good choice as she always did. Zoey sat down at the make up table, never really good at putting it on herself she looked to Breeya for help once again.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm

"Alright, alright." Breeya chuckled as Zoey gave her that look. She walked over to the make up table and looked at all the possibilities. Turning her to face away from the mirror, she took a brush and lightly dusted her face with a shimmering golden bronzor and a light touch of pink blush to give her a glow that would look perfect on the dim lit stage. Next she took a eyeliner applicator and dipped it into the blackest black liquid, starting from the very middle of her eye and working upward on her lower lid, coming out with a suttle point upward folling the lid line. Than to the top, she started from the base of the eye and worked her way out in a thick line to meet the bottom and come out to a sharp point. She smiled, and turned Zoey to look around in the middle. "You look so beatiful, I didn't put to much on. You don't need it. Just an accent here and there."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Zoey stared into the mirror at herself. "You do good work sis." Zoey looked up at Breeya. "Your turn though. You can do your own makeup though."

Zoey went to grab the green dress that Breeya had picked before, but she found a gorgeous burgundy dress that sort of matched Breeya's hair. Zoey grabbed it off the rack for a closer look. It was silky around the torso and flowed down to about the mid thigh just like dress was, the skirt was fluffed up with layers of soft black gauze. The dress lace straps matching the color of the dress and a leather black bodice wrapped around it's torso. Zoey turned to Breeya. "You get this one." Zoey smiled.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm

"Hehe, alright. I really love it Zoey!" Breeya excitedly stripped to nothing but her bottoms, letting her chest be exposed so that she could put the corset-like top on. "Okay, I'm ready to suit up," she said turning around to face Zoey with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Zoey looked at her beautiful sister and tied her up just like she had done to her. Not to tight, but she didn't let her sisters boobs be that exposed. Zoey went and grabbed a pair of her favorite boots. They were black, leather, and went all the way up to her knees. She sat down and slid them on and then looked at some other shoes. She found another pair of boots similar to hers and handed them to Breeya.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

"Perfect" Breeya mewed, looking to her sister with a content smile. "Shall we accessorize or no?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Zoey walked over to the goods and started to open drawers and pull out jewelry. She found a layer chain necklace and hung it around Breeya's neck and slide the straps from your dress from on top of her shoulders to around her arms. She stepped back and looked at her sister. Then she ran up and glomped her. "Why did they do to us. This would've been so fun to do as we grew up." Zoey claimed.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Breeya caught her sister and laughed, pulling apart so she could get a good look at her all put together. "I don't know, but I'm glad we got the opportunity to do this!! Just wait till Vinny-boy gets a look of you, Nyah~~" She purred, her tails whipping back and forth. "He's not going to know what hit him!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 pm

"Something tells me he's not gonna be dressed to the nines like we are.. he loves that tank top of his." Zoey retorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Opera Tonight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next