The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Opera Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 pm

"We'll see. You never know. He may surprise you. After all, we did just meet him. Give him a chance." Breeya smiled optimistically. "Trust me, you won't care whether he does or not anyways."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"Yeah your right. I really don't care what he's dressed like. Cause i look damn good." Zoey struck a pose like a pin up girl at a photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 pm

"Hehe silly. He'll be wishing he had dressed to impress after he sees you." Breeya gave her sister a wink.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

"Aaahhh yeah!" Zoey winked back. Zoey couldn't wait till dinner. She let out an uncontrollable giggle as her cheeks turned slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Breeya found it strange what someone you had an attraction towards could do to you. Her ears were forward and her eyes looking how happy the thought of wooing Vincent made her. 'Why have I never been able to find that?' She wondered. Than again, being in hiding had never helps her much. She was anxious for Vincent to come. "I sure hope he's not late." The girl giggled finally.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

"If he is we'll just have to go find him now won't we." Zoey offered the suggestion to Breeya.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 pm

"That would be our best bet. I hope he knows where it is." Breeya laughed in reply. "I bet he missed us."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"You should have seen him when I got back from getting breakfast this morning." Zoey said
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"Why is that?" Breeya blinked. "Hehe he did have powdered sugar all over his face when I got there..."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

"He was wandering around outside the warehouse when I found him. He seemed sorta happy to see me when I found him. He was really happy when I handed him breakfast. He tore through those donuts so quickly." Zoey recalled from that morning.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm

"He was so out of it last night...." Breeya thought for a moment. "Did he not know what he is? What he's really capable of?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

"He had no clue. I tried to explain what i could to him this morning." Zoey said.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well he has us now. we'll be sure to help the best we can. We have to stick together..." Breeya said. "Like a family." A dysfunctional family, but still a family.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:36 pm

"Exactly." Zoey smiled at Breeya. 'I just hope that he cooperates with us. I hop he understands that we are trying to help him.'
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:41 pm

"He has no reason not to trust us." The cat girl smiled, sitting back at the table to do her make up. "We've been nothing but nice since we met him." Always optimistic, Breeya was almost to optimistic at times. But she was hopeful maybe her sister would agree .
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm

"Well you've been nothing but nice." Zoey confessed. "But you know me. I don't take crap from no one."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm

"Hehe, you've just got spunk, thats all." Breeya put down one of her make up brushes and grinned. She was done and her guest should be coming soon. "I'll go see if I can see him. You wait here and I will call you when he comes." The catgirl gave her sister a quick hug, and than walked to the stage, watching the door and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 pm

As Vincent made his way to the opera house, he felt a tension in his pocket, he reached in and pulled out a letter he read " I knew you would pick this one, when the time is right, it was always a good choice. I saw something special in you the day I first met you, what ever it may be do not be afraid of it, you are a very special boy, and I hope you realize that one day. Though you may not know us well, we will be watching over you like the son we could never have, we leave everything to you and the girl you one day make happy. We love you always. Sign, your guardians~"

Vincent almost cried as he read the note, he stuffed in gently into the inner pocket of his Jacket as he approached the opera house. "Well here goes nothing"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Breeya's keen hearing caught wind of someone at the door. She smiled, hoping it was Vincent, and walked to open the door. As she did, she was pleasantly surprised. He seemed to have been almost crying, but Breeya made no motion that she noticed it. Instead she giggled. "I see you did as I requested. You clean up quite nicely. Come on in." She kept the door open for him and than quickly locked it shut. The little kits today would have to miss out on their fun tonight. "Zoey!!!! We have a guest!!!" Breeya yelled cheerfully, and pointed Vincent to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Zoey slowly walked from back stage on to the stage. She was in shock by how beautiful everything looked. "Breeya, you sly little cat." Zoey couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

As Vincent walked through the door, he couldn't help but be blown away with an overwhelming sense of nostalgia, it almost made his faint. He was captivated by how grand everything looked, it was beautiful. He caught a glimpse of Zoey " Wow, I think you out did yourself just a bit don't you think"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Breeya walked onto the stage and smiled at her sister, giving her a silent wink, and taking the extra chair with her. "Please. Be seated. Dinner will be out shortly." She turned giving a short bow and walked to the back into te kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

As Vincent took seat he couldn't help but stare at Breeya, for some reason he was locked onto her and he just stared at her as she strutted away, he mumble under his breath " Damn shes cute"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Zoey watched Vincent glare at her sister. "Pig" she mumbled under her breath and slouched in her chair, crossing her arms like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Vincent snap his head toward Zoey " What were you saying?" pretending as if he was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Opera Tonight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next