The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Phantoms of the Opera

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

The New Phantoms of the Opera Empty
PostSubject: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 am

The trio returned to the Opera house and Zoey knew she had work to do. If she was gonna make sure that Vincent was comfortable living with them he was going to need somethings to call him own. Zoey walked into the costume room and found a nearly empty rack and emptied it off for him. "This will be your rack, all your clothes can hang here. Breeya can find you things to wear here in the costume room, but I'm gonna see if I could get you something too." Zoey left Vincent and Breeya at the Opera house and went out to take care of some errands.

Zoey went back to her house and went straight to her room and dismantled her bed and set it downstairs. She then went through her father's closet and grabbed all his clothes and packed them in a duffle and set it with the bed. She looked around to see if she could find anything else for him. She set everything together and started to play her guitar and then she controlled all the items as a whole and had them float to the Opera house. Once those items were safely there, she headed back to the warehouse. Once she was there she made all the ruins float and she scavenged her roller blades, the couch that Vincent called his bed and some of his clothes from wreckage. She seen there was more to get but she would bring Vincent back the next night to collect whatever else he wished. She did the same to the couch and other items, that she did with the bed, and made them all float back to the Opera house.

Once she got everything back and to the stage, she reassembled her bed and put Vincent on his couch and covered him up. She then hung all the clothes she found on his rack for him. Once she was done she was tired and Zoey climbed in her bed and started to settle down. Soon after Zoey climbed in bed, she felt Breeya climb in too. They both got comfortable and knowing that the house was quiet, they both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:39 am

Vincent had slept like a dog knowing that his couch made it in one piece, laying on his back, one of his legs hanging over the edge, tongue sticking out, snoring loud, and kicking around as if were having puppy dog dreams, and one of his hands in his pants as if to scratch my man hood. Ya he was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Of course, as Vincent had mentioned just hours before, sound carries quite well in the Opera House. Breeya's ears twitched and popped up from on the bed, looking over to Vincent with a glare. "......" She looked over to her sister, and gave her a good hit on the head with her tail. "Get your boy toy up. He's snoring."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Zoey opened her eyes and seen her sister was frustrated. Zoey unwantingly rolled over, 'Such a good dream wasted', got up grabbing her pillow and hit Vincent in the head with it. Didn't work, Zoey stood over him, watching him sleeping for a moment, 'he must be havin' a good dream too.' Zoey grabbed the widow and started to play a sweet melody and the couch started sliding across the stage floor. Zoey wasn't really awake so she wasn't concentrating or really caring that much. She slid the couch backstage and into the costume room and shut the door behind her. She walked back to the stage and climbed back in bed. The noise was much quieter. Zoey rolled back over and got comfortable again and tried to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Vincent had dreamt a good dream, and then it just got sweeter from some random melody that was inserted into his dream, as if he thought the couch couldn't get anymore comfortable, it did. And just as he thought he couldn't sink any lower into it, well you guessed it, he pretty much stuffed himself inside the couch contently smiling, leaving a giant drool stain on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Zoey woke up. She knew it had to be sometime in the middle of the day. She stretched and got up, trying not to wake the sleeping Breeya beside her. She knew she probably did, but it was about time for everyone to get up anyways. She took a shower and changed and went and made herself some pancakes for breakfast. She walked around the house like she normally did as she ate and walked into the costume room to find Vincent buried in the couch. She walked up to him and checked his watch. Just as she thought. 'Noon.'

"Hey!! Wake up." She shook Vincent's exposed arm. "Breakfast is ready." She took one of her pancakes and waved it in his face.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

While Zoey occupied Vincet, Breeya snuck away while neither were looking. There was a certain spot in the Opera House no one knew about. Not even her sister. She didn't really think anyone was going to follow her, so she walked up, and into the costume room. There was a hollow spot of the wall. It looked no different, but she knew it was there. Slowly, she slid a small part of it away, reviewing a knob and lock. She unlocked the door, walked in and than closed it behind her. She did not lock it however. There was a second door and she did the same, though this time she locked it. Stairs led down, and she found a candlestick at the bottom. Lighting it, she looked around. This was her haven. Where she kept her money and safe, valuables and jewelry. Her adoptive parents had been quite wealthy. There was a couch that she sat on, stretching out and turning on a small vinyl player. It's music was soothing. The walls were soundproof and built to withstand the attacks on war so long ago. A safe haven for those who needed it most. But it had been long forgotten...she needed time to think.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

Zoey tried all she could think of to get Vincent awake, but she hes dream was better then reality. Which she knew from experience to be quite true from time to time. Zoey looked around to see if she could try and find Breeya, she looked everywhere she could think of and knew that she would normally be. 'Maybe she went to the market already.' Zoey thought to herself. 'Just in case she didn't I'll leave a note.' Zoey left a note on Vincent's chest letting him know that she had gone to the market and she also left one of Breeya's favorite mirror to do her make up at. Then she left to go to the market for food.

Zoey's favorite place to shop was an open air market that was there everyday of the week from dawn till dusk. Vendor's had built permanent stalls to house they goods they didn't wish to take home. There was always something new and exciting at the market. Zoey walked up to one of the vendors she knew quite well. She was a younger girl, named Tyler, about Zoey's age and the two girls loved to chat while Zoey shopped which made it easy for Zoey to lose track of time.

"Hey Zoey, how are you this afternoon?" Tyler politely greeted Zoey as she walked up. "Where is Breeya at?"
"I have no clue where she is. You haven't seen her here?" Zoey responded.
"No, I haven't seen her. It's not like you to shop on your own anymore. You two have been inseparable since the day you guys found each other."
"I know it's weird." Zoey felt a little awkward without her sister by her side. Tyler helped her to realize how much Breeya had always been there for Zoey, and to think she almost moved away from her. "So what do we have today?" Zoey looked at the stall. Tyler had all the dry goods the girls could want, Tyler made fresh bread every morning and homemade pastas. Everything looked so good. Zoey had a great bod, but she ate like a fat kid who just got home from fat camp. Zoey grabbed a few bags of pasta and some of the bread.
"Hey Zoe, here I made this special for you." Tyler handed Zoey a small baguette, that had garlic, herbs and different cheeses baked into it. "It's still warm, you picked a good time to come shopping." Zoey took and ripped a big hunk off the bread and took a big bite. Talking with her mouth full she stated, "This so beats the pancakes I made for breakfast." Zoey finished off the bread and paid Tyler for the things she had. "I got to get some more shopping done before I gone for to long, Vincent won't care that I'm gone but Breeya will worry." Zoey turned to walk away, as she did she heard Tyler yell after her. "Who is Vincent?" Zoey looked back at her and flashed her a mischievous smile.

The next stall Zoey had her sights on was the fresh vegetable stall. A tall man named Christy ran this one. "Hey girl, How you doing today?" he greeted Zoey as she walked up. "Not bad, Christy, how are you?" Zoey smiled at the man. He was a sort of flamboyant fellow that was cheerful about everything. Zoey and Breeya always got a laugh when they shopped from his stall. Zoey was looking through the assortment of vegetables when Christy wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to speak in her ear. "So I seen this cute guy walkin' with you the other night." Christy gave Zoey a look like 'more information please'.
Zoey blushed and replied, "Tallish guy, long black hair?"
"Yes ma'am. Who is he?"
"Oh that's just Vincent, I was out partying the other night and he was the singer int he band I almost upstaged." Zoey winked at Christy.
"Almost upstaged? Girl you weren't trying were you?"
"Of course not."
"So what happened?"
"Well after the show we chilled for a while, and Breeya came and found me, and Vincent went bonkers over her. Then Breeya and I invited him over for dinner."
"That's it?"
"That's it."
"BOOOORRRIINNNGG, total snoresville."
"We'll you're just upset he's a good looking guy and you can't have him."
"You didn't mention he was good looking."
"You didn't ask."
Zoey picked the vegetables and fruits that she wanted and paid Christy. "I have to catch the fisherman before all the good fish is gone." Zoey walked away from Christy's stall shakin her head and giggling.

Zoey walked up to the Fisherman's stall and she was right on time. A new boat had just come in and Zoey got the first pick of the best. She picked some Salmon and Cod for Breeya and then walked to the butcher for some chicken, beef and pork for her and Vincent. Once Zoey was finished with the shopping she rushed back to the Opera house and put everything away.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Breeya considered her new guest. Vincent. 'Can I really trust him..?' She had not forgotten the times he had oogled at her. He was not for her. He was for Zoey. The man her sister had dreamed about. Why must men be so confusing? They had never attracted her. There were handsome men out there, she admitted, but that was not what she longed for. This one they had here with them... he was unpredictable, uneducated on how to properlly control his talents, and a bit hot-headed. All the things Breeya had never experienced in a person. She got up and stripped from her clothes, looking into a highly ordained mirror hanging on the far wall. Twisting and turning, she tilted her head to the side. What made her so interesting that he would think such things of her? She took hold of her two tails in one hand, and reached for one of her ears with the other. Did her uniqueness catch his eye? Never had she shown her cat-like features to anybody. Only Vincent, Zoey, and the people at the warehouse. 'I can't even sleep like I used to now..' She thought, her lip pooching out in a pout. After she was done playing the spector of the Opera house, she felt most comfortable, bare and without restrictions of clothing.

Walking over to one of the jewelry boxes not far away, she took out a necklace. It was on a white gold chain and held a single, well polished locket. Opening it, she looked inside. It her younger self, in the middle of her adopted parents. They were an older couple, eighty-six and eighty-seven at the time. Breeya had never thought anything of it when she was young. They had given her books and toys and things she had never dreamed of. Things to play dress-up with. Her imagination could soar and prosper. Many of her toys were collected in this room. It had all her memories locked tight and sealed her in this room. They were safe and untouched by anyone but her. She often wondered though... how many others could use her own things. Who else was in need of the things she never touched anymore? 'I miss them a lot...' She thought sadly. Things could have been so different if they were still here.

All the millions of dollars they had aqcuired over the years were here. That was where she got the money, that seemed so endless. But...there were people out there who would want her treasures for bad. Especially..... Breeya took out a special, small wooden box at the bottom of the jewelry box. Inside was a pistol. One of the last of its kind. Her father had hid it for years. She knew that it was against the treaty the world had made but....she couldn't just get rid of it. Taking hold of it in her hand, she winced. In a way, she felt happy to have it because it was her father's. But on the other it was...dangerous and deadly. She was to, if she truly wanted to be. But she had no want for that. Quickly she put it back in the box, and slammed the drawer shut. Zoey had returned. Though the room was beneath the ground and soundproof to those on the outside, Breeya could hear quite well from the inside. She put on her clothes quickly, blew out the candle, and walked up the stairs. Locking both doors quietly behind her, she strutted out to greet Zoey with a large smile. "I see you brought goodies! How was your trip to the market? Did you tell Christy and Tyler I said hello?" She hoped that Zoey had not missed her enough to ask about her whereabouts. She trusted her sister with all her heart, but this a secret she was not yet ready to reveal. Of course..she could probably be easily swayed if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 pm

"They both say hello, and Christy is very interested in our new friend." Zoey glanced over at the still sleeping Vincent. "Should we let him meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Breeya giggled. "I think so. You no Christy is harmless. If anything, he'll be pining for your attention so that he can avoid Christy's flirting." She smiles. That would teach him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

"Hehe, well lets go get him. His brother was there at the stall, so he'll be able to leave it today." Zoey looked at her sister. "We can sneak out and get back before Vincent even wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:09 pm

"Alright, that's perfect!!" With a grin, Breeya snagged Zoey's hand. She felt relief as they walked out of the opera house (once of course, Breeya had put on her coat). The coast was clear, Zoey hadn't even asked of her whereabouts. Her secret was safe....for now.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Zoey and Breeya walked quickly back to the market, not wanting to take to much time in case Vincent had woken up. They reached Christy's stall and got his attention.

"Hey you got Breeya back!! But what brings you back? You should have brought that cute boy you were talking about earlier."
"We have a better plan. You're brother is here today. Think you could come back to the Opera with us and meet him for yourself?" Zoey asked him.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 pm

"Come on, Won't you Christy!? It will be fun!!! And I don't just let anybody visit my Opera House." Breeya purred warmly, taking him by the hand from the otherside of the booth. "Please?"

"Darling, anything for you two." Christy winked, his bright green eyes sparkling mischieviously and with great interest. "You think you can handle it brother dearest?"

His brother gave him an annoyed stare but chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, go on. I'll take care of things here."

"Thanks Kale. I'll be back later. Come on girls, lets get going!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 pm

The girls escorted Christy back to the Opera house. Zoey on one side, Breeya on the other. Christy seemed like the luckiest man in the world to have to gorgeous young ladies hanging on his arms, but in his head he was wishing that they were both boys.

They reached the Opera house and escorted Christy to the still sleeping Vincent. "The world could come crashing around this kid and he wouldn't even know it." 'He'd probably think he had a screaming match in his sleep and that he was the one to cause it." Zoey chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Breeya giggled and looked eagerly to Christy to see what his reaction would be. He was quite the character.

Christy looked down on the figure that lay on the couch and grinned. He tossed his blond hair to the side with a feminine hand, and his emerald green eyes danced devishly. "Oh Zoey, honey, he's a dreamboat!" Christy cooed, puffing up like a peacock would showing off his feathers. He sat on the arm of the couch closest to Vincent's head and crossed his legs. He looked down at him with a lustful look and smirked. "Oh yes, he's a keeper. But I would be happy to take him off your hands.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:29 pm

"Not a chance, he likes Breeya." Zoey turned up her nose. "He doesn't know yet that Breeya is more of a lady killer." Zoey winked at her sister.

Christy shot a look at Breeya. "You're joking!!" Christy gasped with excitement to see someone else on his team so to speak. "So it he's free game, if he's not yours," He pointed to Zoey, "and you don't want him." Pointing to Breeya. "Oh hunny." He softly touched Vincent's head. "The things I would do to you."

Zoey busted out laughing and hit the floor. She couldn't help but laugh at her friend's antics even if it was toward the guy she liked. "Christy, you are something else." She finally choked out.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Breeya dropped her hood. Christy had never seen it off before, but she figured he was to occupied fancying over Vincent to notice much difference. She blushed and nodded quietly as her sister told one of her little secrets. His reaction to Vincent made her laugh loudly, and she grinned at her sister. She knew that Zoey probably found it funny to despite it being the guy she liked. It was harmless fun, because Vincent surely would go for this.

Christy looked up from Vincent, his hand still lightly caressing his face and smiled. "The one and only...." He looked over to Breeya and gasped. "Ooooooo and she's a fox two. MEEEEE-OOOOOWEE, you know girl, I may could hook you up. I hear the baker girl is a curious one. And she loves kitties of all shapes and sizes." He winked and than turned his attention back to Vincent, as Breeya blushed brighter.

"Me encanta!!!!" He growled lustfully, looking down at Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Zoey was now lost. Using foreign languages confused her but she didn't really care, she was having to much fun to complain. "I didn't know ty-ty like it that way. No wonder she is always sorta shy around Breeya." Zoey looked at her sister. "Sounds like we need to have another dinner party." Zoey winked. "I promise I won't get in a food fight with Vinny this time."

"Food fight?" Christy looked at Zoey. "Why did you get in a food fight, and it better not have been my food you were throwing."
Zoey giggled. "I socked lover boy out of his seat and threw mashed potatoes at him."
"Mashed potatoes? My potatoes? The ones i sold you guys last week?"
"Those are the ones. Don't worry he still ate them. I hit him right in the pie hole." Zoey chuckled remember what had happened just the night before.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

"I... I dont think that would be a very good idea.." Breeya mumbled, not liking the new attention she was receiving. She liked Tyler, but this was new to her. The catgirl could talk the talk because it was her sister, but she never.... "Excuse me for a moment." With that, she dashed off to her hideaway, eager to hide from the idea of another female she has feelings for come in.

"I suppose I can let it pass this time." Christy laughed and than looke after Breeya with a frown. "What do you think is wrong with Breeya?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 pm

"Hehe, she's just shy." Zoey smiled at her flamboyant friend. "She'll come around once she thinks about it. It is just a little different then what she is used to. For the longest time it was only her. She got used to me rather quickly, but you can't deny family if you know what i mean, and then we just brought Vincent in the other day, and she still doesn't quite know what she thinks of him. Wait till he wakes up and you'll see why." Zoey was a little worried about Breeya, she was only kidding about the dinner party. Though she knew it would be good for Breeya to have some new friends, especially close ones.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Breeya slid down the wall of the hidden room, bringing her knees to her chest and her tails snug around her. Her ears laid down at the sides and she rested her chin on her knees. "Please be kidding Zoey." Her golden yellow eyes were big with fear. She dealt with people during the day, but it was always brief and never anything that could be something more. Whimpering, she looked down at the lit candle in thought.

"I'm sure she'll come around. She can't hide forever anyways..." Christy smiled. "I'm very interested to see what he's like wide awake. You might have to fight me for him!" The blond haired man chuckled with a quick wink. "I'm kidding! But I'm sure we can have plenty of fun messing with him."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:38 pm

"Oh of course, Vincent is fun to mess with, but we just can't let his temper flair." Zoey warned. Zoey couldn't let that happen. Not to the Opera house. It would kill Breeya. You have to draw the line of messing with someone somewhere and with Vincent it was before his temper flared. So much uncontrolled power. Zoey looked off into space as she thought about what would happen if he did lose his temper. How could she try to prevent it. She realized she knew nothing about him, no way to calm him down. She knew he liked her sweet melodies, but would that be enough to calm his savage temper?
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

"Dont worry, I'll keep the flirting light, for now." Christy smiled. He didnt know anything about this guy and from the sound of it, neither did his friends. It sounded like, whatever he was like, his temper was short. Jovial Christy was people person though and very likable. He knew when to lay off, and this would be no different. He stood from his seat and walked over to Zoey like he had never been over there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Phantoms of the Opera
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next