The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Phantoms of the Opera

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Zoey watched Christy, and she sat down on the ground, realizing she had been standing that whole time. She patted the ground next to her inviting him to sit with her. "You know it's to bad you're not straight." Zoey giggled as she checked out Christy. She had never really gotten a good look at him, cause he was normally behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Christy sat down by Zoey and winked. "Just because men are my preference, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate a woman's company and body..." He looked at Zoey with intrigue... And a new interest. She was quite beautiful. His eyes lot up and he smiled. "Zoey, if you really want that boy..." Christy mumbled under his breath, his tone a seductive and charming one, as he touched her cheek. "I may be able to help you. Show him how a real man should act... He doesn't have to know... Not just yet."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Zoey was caught in Christy's gaze. He had the most beautiful emerald green eyes. She just softly nodded, speechless for once in her life. She took a quick glance to Vincent and looked back and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Christy moved his hand to lightly push Zoey's hair out of her face, stroking her cheek with his thumb. He smiled, and brought his lips to her ear. "Good girl. Now follow my lead." He whispered, than taking her hand and kissing if softly. "You are so beautiful, Zoey my dear."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Zoey was awestruck. Christy was incredibly handsome and he was coming on to Zoey. She knew it was to just make Vincent jealous but she couldn't help but think there might be something more. Zoey leaned on Christy and laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Christy smiled, and put his arm around Zoey's shoulders. To him, he was simply doing her a bit of a favor. If she wanted this boy Vincent, than this would only drive him insane. Christy truly did think Zoey was beautiful. But he was not the one for her. You could never replace the one a girl dreamed of. He was older than the rest of them, twenty-six, and knew about things to win a woman's heart. Vincent's womanizing ways were....degrading no matter how handsome he was.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Zoey felt oddly safe in Christy's arms, even though they really didn't know each other that well. Perhaps a little to safe. She slowly fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Christy sighed and gave Zoey a kiss on the forehead and waited for them to all wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Vincent snorted and jumped up in a blind rage and lunged toward Christy still in his sleep, he was clearly sleep walking (or lunging in this case) he swung at Christy and missed punching the wall, and swung his other fist and plowed Christy right in the face, he screamed in rage " Get the fuck of my woman you perverted sex zombie!!!" Vincent grabbed Zoey by the back of her collar and dragged her while cave man walking back to his couch,he plopped zoey on the edge of the couch, stepped on the cushion walked on circles like a dog and just balled up and grumbled at Christy all while he is stil sleeping.

Last edited by Vincent Discorde on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christy Clavier

Christy Clavier

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Christy lay dazed and confused on the ground. He didn't think that just cuddling with Zoey would cause Vincent to punch him. Shit he thought that he was still trying to chase Breeya.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

"What the fuck just happened?" Zoey sat on the couch, looked around to see Vincent was out of his couch and Christy sprawled on the floor with a red mark on his cheek. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"Snaggle Fraggle" Vincent grumbled
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Zoey shook Vincent trying to wake him up. "Hey! What did you drag me over here for?"
Back to top Go down
Christy Clavier

Christy Clavier

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Christy sat up and watched Zoey and Vincent closely.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Vincent peeled his eyes open " eh? whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Christy Clavier

Christy Clavier

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 pm

"You just punched me out, called me a sex zombie and accused me of stealing your woman, who you then proceeded to drag away to your sofa." Christy rubbed his cheek as he spoke, and continued to watch Vincent incase he tried to punch him again.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Zoey sat on the couch not knowing what to do. She was so lost.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 pm

" Oh ya? And who are you supposed to be? Mr. Sweater vest, you know I think a guy in sweater vest is kinda shady" Vincent gave him a squint in suspicion. He then proceeded to scratch his medusa styled sofa hair and looked over to Zoey " Did I do right?
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Zoey gave Vincent a deer in the headlights look. "I'm not sure what is going on to be completely honest."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Vincent coddled Zoey in his arms, and snuggled in her chest. " it'll all be fine"
Back to top Go down
Christy Clavier

Christy Clavier

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 pm

"Don't worry you have nothing to fear. The name is Christopher Clavier. You can call me Christy. I run a fruit and veggie stall in the market that the girls shop at all the time. I'm good friends with them. They brought me here to meet you and well I'm glad you're straight." Christy sat still rubbing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Zoey rubbed the back of Vincent's head, and looked at Christy. "Sorry, I forgot to warn you he's unpredictable along with that temper."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Vincent cringed in pain at what he did " Did I do that to you? Eeeeee, sorry about that, and ya it would ben nice to tell him before hand" Vincent got off the couch and stretched and shook his hips so he could get his manhood free of his leg.
Back to top Go down
Christy Clavier

Christy Clavier

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm

"It's kool no worries." Christy stood up and stretched himself. "I should've known when they were so worried about your temper flairing."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 pm

"I didn't think you were gonna deck the guy." Zoey chimed in still confused. She stayed on the couch but sat back farther and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Phantoms of the Opera
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next