The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Phantoms of the Opera

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:33 am

"Oh haha, yeah I'm not gonna lie. It was nice." Zoey smiled, "After he woke up he looked at me and asked if he did good, and I told him I was lost on what was going on and he pulled me clsoe and cuddled with me for a bit, till he realized he hurt Christy and went to apologize to him."
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:40 am

"All seems well than. See, he came around....... Kind of." Breeya smiled. At least that got him off her back. And this is what her sister had wanted for so long. She was glad Zoey was a step further than she had been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 am

"Yeah sorta." Zoey smiled back as she stretched and yawned, "I'm tired. I think it's time to hit the hay don't you think?" Zoey looked at Breeya in her bathrobe, "Looks like you're already ready or you just woke up."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

"You can go to sleep, I think I'll stay up a while." She giggled. The catgirl had been sleeping up until now. She felt wide awake.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 pm

"Haha nah, I'll stay up with you sis." Zoey thought of a way she could try to stay awake. "What to have a little fun?"

Last edited by Zoey Rockhart on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

"Sure, what is it you had in mind?" Her eyes lit up and she grinned sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Zoey peeked into the costume room to see Vincent was still in the shower. She walked over to the couch and sat down, she played a nice rockin melody on the Widow and the couch moved out to the stage. "Hop on!" Zoey smiled at her sister.

Last edited by Zoey Rockhart on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Vincent heard a resonating melody coming from out of the bathroom, he began to tap his foot and then bob his head, and lyrics started filling his head, he quietly began to sing to himself to gather the rhythm, then he busted out in a bone chilling beautiful melody, he started head-banging in the shower and started moshing with himself jumping back and fourth like he was at a concert while still keeping the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 pm

"YAAAYYYY" Breeya squeeled, jumping up and down as the tie at her waist became looser and looser. She got onto the couch with a thud and giggled in anticipation.. Vincent was heard in the bathroom and she wondered... would he hit his head on the wall if he head banged to hard? The thought made her cringe. She didn't need another mess to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Zoey heard Vincent singing and she looked toward the bathroom. "Is he singing to my melody?" Zoey looked at Breeya. She giggled and started to play louder as the couch started to float. "I suggest tying your robe back up. It might open in mid flight." Zoey played louder and faster and the couch started to soar around the auditorium. Zoey giggled as she made the couch fly all around, seemingly skim the walls of the auditorium.

Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 am

"Yep, it sure sounds like it." Breeya replied from the couch, her ears twitching. He sung different than what she was used to. Very different... Her bottom lip pooched out in a pout in regard to her robe, but she tied it snuggly around her waist so that Zoey would be satisfied. They zoomed around the area and Breeya closed her eyes every time they came close to the walls. But this was so much fun! Giggling uncontrollably, she held on snuggly to her sister, strange purr-like noises rumbling deep in her throught between giggles.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 am

Zoey looked at her sister and seen how much fun she was having. It always made Zoey smile to see her sister smiling. She didn't know what she would do with out her. She silently made a vow to always be there for her sister, as soon as they were sure they were related. Neither one of them were happy they got separated after Breeya was born, but they were glad that they were reunited by fate.

Zoey made the couch fly closer to the stage and sort of hover above it. To seemingly tease Breeya of the ride being over, but Zoey knew her sister was having to much fun to stop so she made the couch soar around the room even more.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 am

Breeya whined, her tails twitching, as the ride stopped. "Awwwwww its OVER? We were having so mu--- WOAAAAHHHH" Her eyes lit up again as they went around and around the huge Opera House. It was like a theme park ride right here at home. She had never been to a theme park herself. But they sounded like they would have been fun. 'What would I do without Zoey?' The catgirl thought with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

Zoey got to thinking of how much fun Breeya was having, and then she remembered there was an old carnival on the other side of town. It had recently shut down because the owners moved out of the city, it was dying anyways cause everyone found other things to do. Now they just used the park once a year for the fair, permanent rides seemed much more safe then the ones they carried around on the trucks, but it was still really fun to go. Zoey got to thinking what if they went to the carnival one night. It would be fun for the three of them.

Zoey kept the couch flying around, but she wasn't really concentrating on where they were flying. She realized she was still flying them around just as they were about the run into the back wall of the auditorium. She focused quickly and made a sharp banking turn and just missed the wall and brought the couch back around and landed it on the stage. Zoey sat on the couch hyperventilating, staring at the back wall as though she had just seen a ghost she didn't conjure. Once she had calmed down slightly she busted out laughing and fell on the floor. That was the closest call she had ever had flying furniture.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 am

"Zoey...Zoey... ZOEY!!!" Breeya yowled as they quickly approached the back wall of her Opera House. the walls would not be damaged, but the two girls sure would. Zoey swerved to get away and Breeya jumped from the couch and landed nimbly on her feet. She walked over to Zoey and took her in her arms. "What were you thinking about Zoey? You could have gotten hurt.." Breeya would have of course saved her if she had to, but she had jumped off right at the turn when she knew her sister was safe. "Its okay sis, its all alright.... you're okay. Deep breathes."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am

"I was thinking about the Carnival." Zoey looked at her sister. "We ought to go one night, just you, me and Vinny. It will be fun." Zoey smiled at the idea. "If you think me flying around hear aimlessly is fun, wait till you ride the roller coaster there."

Zoey had to figure out how she was going to get the carnival to come alive. She knew it was all electric, cause though she loved using her powers for telekinesis, she wasn't going to run an entire amusement park by herself. She would have to scope it out one night but she was sure there had to be generators or something.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 am

"A carnival?" Breeya thought aimlessly. "I've read about them in the papers..." What did she mean by it would be fun? The sheltered catgirl tilted her head to the side.

"Whatever it is, it must be fun.. What kind of things do you do at a carnival?" She asked, quite intriuged by the idea.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 am

Zoey looked at her sister with mischievous eyes. "You'll find out soon enough, I want you to have to expect nothing. I want your first carnival experience to be better then you could ever hope for." Zoey smiled at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 am

"But i really want to know." Her tails twitched and she gave Zoey a good tickle under the nose with them. "Can we go soon? Will anybody see my tails... And ears?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

"We'll go at night, and hopefully soon, maybe tomorrow. We can see if Vincent will go too. If anyone sees your ears and tails they might think that you are just wearing them, and other then that, they are one of the reasons you are so damn cute. I wouldn't be worried about it. If anyone sees them and makes a big deal of them, I'll give them a better topic for their deal. Right in the kisser." Zoey shook her fist.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 am

"Hehe, all he does is sleep. But I hope we can go... I want to know what it's like... But you're right about my ears and stuff.... Thanks sis." Breeya smiled cheerfully and gave Zoey another big hug. To think, she would have been living here until she finally died all by herself. The girl didn't even want to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Vincent got out of the shower shaking himself off like a dog glowing with a beaming smile. He just put his pants on and threw his wife beater over his shoulder and strolled out of the bathroom. He walked into the auditorium all smiley and what not " Even'in ladies" and stopped and looked at them, them too beaming with smiles and giggling at one another. " You guys didn't have fun did you?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

"If you call fun flying your couch around this place, almost crashing it into the back wall fun, then.. HELL YEAH!!" Zoey beamed. "But we're thinking about going to the carnival sometime soon. Breeya has never been. Wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Vincents jaw dropped and his eyes popped wide open " My couch can fly....and you didn't tell me all these years I owned you and you never once even spoke to me!!!..no fair!!!!!" Vincent ran onto the stage and jumped on the couch " giddy up!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Zoey giggled and walked back over to the couch. "Scoot over." She made herself some room and sat back down on the couch. She started to play a different melody then she did before, still fast pace, still rocky but still different. "Hold on!" Zoey made the couch take off and start to fly around the room again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Phantoms of the Opera
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next