The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Phantoms of the Opera

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Vincent was a junkie so he blew off Zoeys warning and as they took off he fell off the couch head first onto the stage. "ow" He grunted with his legs twitching.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Zoey brought the couch back and hovered above the stage. "I told you to hang on." Zoey concentrated on Vincent and picked him up and put him back on the couch, which was still hovering. "Now hold on this time." Zoey started to slowly fly around till he did what he was told.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Vincent got pulled out of the floor boards and floated back onto the couch as if being pulled up by his buttocks. " Ok will do' Vincent slapped the side of the couch getting ready for take off.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Zoey started to play faster and louder and the couch started to soar around the auditorium.. She banked the couch around turns and sent the couch soaring high to the ceiling and low to the chairs. She concentrated better this time so the moves were more precise and safe. She didn't get as close to the back wall though in fear she might have a relapse and actually hit it this time.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Vincent laughed so gleefully, hes never been so thrilled and happy at once. Nothing could make this any better " Ofcorpse I'll go he screamed" he began to sing to Zoeys melody. And then with the combination of the tow something began to happen, the atmosphere in the room began to change. And soon the entire scenery changed, as if they teleported somewhere else, it looked like they were floating through a galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Zoey was a bit startled. "Ummm, what the fuck?" Zoey looked around. "Are we still in the Opera house? Cause I really don't want to crash." Zoey tried to keep the couch in the same area that the auditorium was but it was tough to not fly out of those boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Vincent looked over at Zoey and put his finger upto her lips "Shhhhh...this is where I go to hide" He smiled at her and pulled her in closer.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Zoey slowed her playing and looked around. "It's beautiful." She kept looking around and relaxed. She wasn't worried anymore for some reason. Even the thought of Breeya standing on the stage wondering where her sister just disappeared too, for some reason didn't bother her. She was completely relaxed. She leaned on Vincent. "Go to hide huh? What are you hiding from?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

" Myself" Vincent Calmly replied. " People think that I'm just sleeping because I am lazy, but I escape in my mind to this, to escape the realities of the world, to escape myself, I've always had these dreams that I would become this terrifying moster of a person and end up losing everyone who is or was close to me"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm

"Well Breeya and I won't let that happen, or at least I won't." Zoey smiled at Vincent. "I'll just knock some sense back into you if you start getting too rowdy."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

" I won't let it happen, thats why this place is my escape " Vincent closed his eyes and let his hair blow around " I could stay here for days...now if only my stomach would agree with me"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:08 pm

When Vincent mentioned his stomach, Zoey's started to growl. "Well that makes two of us. Let's go back and I'll make us something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Vincent let out a sigh in depression " I hate leaving this place for some reason, but the stomach calls." Vincent pulled out a hair and they they returned to the opera house safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Zoey landed the couch on the stage and hopped off and ran for the kitchen to make some food. She came back out about an hour later with 3 plates. 2 with grilled chicken and potatoes, the other with a slice of fish and potatoes. She handed the fish to Breeya and one of the chicken plates to Vincent. She sat down on the floor and dug in. Her and Breeya never really ate with silverware. So she picked up her chicken and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

Breeya wasn't to sure what was going on, but she sat boredly on the stage, untying her robe and using it as a blanket as she curled up on the stage. When they got back, she remained in her spot and made no move to get up. Not even to eat. She just slept again.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Zoey picked up her sister and carried her to bed. She laid her sister down and covered her up, then went back down to finish her food.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Vincent watch Zoey walk away, he plopped back down on the couch with a smirk on his face. " I think im gonna enjoy this"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Zoey walked back to the stage and plopped down on the couch next to Vincent. She was sorta tired but didn't really feel like going to bed. "Wanna go get some ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Phantoms of the Opera   The New Phantoms of the Opera - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Phantoms of the Opera
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5