The Genre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genre

A world where music holds more power then anyone can imagine. Few hold the power to control it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Opera Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Breeya furiously worked to get things together on plates, and water in glasses. She brought out the food to the pair and was instantly confused. Zoey looked so unhappy. Placing the plate in front of the two, she gave Zoey a quick tickle behind the ears with one of her tails. "Zoey worked really hard on dinner. Enjoy." The cat girl smiled and turned to exit, staying behind the curtain so she had an idea of how it was going.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Zoey looked at Breeya after she got flicked in the ear, she cut her steak up in the pieces and took her plate to the watch box from the first night she stayed there.
Back to top Go down
https://facethemusic.forumotion.com
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Vincent watched as Zoey cut up her steak, " whats wrong you don't seem so bright anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Zoey ignored Vincent and continued walking up the aisles to the watch boxes. Breeya would be the only one that knew which one to go to.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Something was wrong. Breeya's ears twitched as she heard part of what happened. Zoey had suddenly left. "I don't understand.." The cat girl mumbled, rushing back to the stage to see that Zoey was indeed getting up to leave. Looking at Vincent, she gave him a good pop on the head with her tail. "I don't know what you did, but I'm getting to the bottom of it." She puffed out her cheeks, running to catch up to her sister. "Wait, Zoey!! What's wrong?!" She said at last as she came to her normal hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Vincent watched her walk away, confused as to what ws going on yet alone what happened to be bonked on the head by Breeyas tail. " whats the deal yo!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Zoey sat up on the wall of the box and watch Vincent from above. "That pig, looking at you like you're some piece of ass. Grrr if only I had widow. I'd knock his shoes, socks, his entire block off and hang him by his collar from a chandellear."
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 pm

"Oh.. I see... I'm sorry...I didn't realize.." Breeya went to rummage in her things in a spot nearby and came up with her trusty coat. She took Zoey's hand and smiled. "Come on. Give it another shot Zoey."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm

" You Know this is an opera house, it was built to project your voice, I can hear you quite well! Second balcony third seat!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

"No one said I was trying to hide what I was saying." Zoey blushed not realizing he had heard her, but trying to act like she did it on purpose. She got up and walked back down, still not happy with him, but she took her sister's advice to give 'him' another shot. 'Demons, can't live with them, unless you're already related.' Zoey thought to herself and smiled cause she found the thought funny.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Breeya put her hood back on and walked Zoey down the stairs down to the stage quickly. This boy had quite The mouth. She led her blushing sister to sit and looked to each of them with a surprisingly hard stare one at a time, her body almost completely covered. This was out of character for her. "Now let's try this again. Play nice, the both of you." And with that, she walked off, her tails twitching violently as she went back behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Vincent gave puppy dog eyes ..."bu bub but where are you going" he teared up as she walked away, Vincent let out a loud huff, and crossed his arms like a little kid " What're you looking at' he said childishly
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm

"It sure as hell ain't you." Zoey stood up. "You know what? Fuck this. I'm getting out of this damn thing and putting on my comfy clothes."

Zoey pulled the strings on the back of her dress and let it hit the stage floor and walked back stage wearing nothing but her boots and a undies, that's when she realize Breeya had snatched her bra when they were changing before. Not caring how naked she actually was she just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Vincent let out a sigh of relief..." Does that mean I can take this.....woah doooooo" (drool)
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 pm

"Zoey!!" Breeya exclaimed with a giggle. "I think you got his attention. Go on, get your other clothes on, I'll go occupy him. Come out when you're done." She slid through the curtains and walked over to Vincent, pointing a delicate finger at his face in a scolding tone. "It took her stripping to finally get your attention!!! Typical." Her tails were covered by the coat, otherwise she would certainly give him a much harder hit on the head. She don't like using her hands for such things.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Zoey walked back stage and threw on her torn up skinnys, her bra and her favorite black tank top. She exchanged her boots for her torn up chucks, and walked back on stage, she walked straight up to Vincent and did what Breeya could never do. She slugged him right across the face knocking him out of his seat. Feeling better she calmly took her seat sitting on her foot like she normally did and started to eat her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Vincent lay star dazed on the ground " Wow now thats what I'm talking about! I likes them violent!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Zoey flung a fork full of mashed potatoes at him.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 pm

He opened his mouth and caught the load of potatoes " Now I could get used to this!!! I get fed and physical attention" Vincent was gleaming at Zoey.
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Breeya giggled and gave Zoey a good pat on the shoulder. "I mean it. The both of you, play nice." With that, she let the two settle there dispute... She hoped. Because she was really hungry!!! So much for her setting.. They started throwing food. She sighed and yelled at the top of her lungs. "If you make a mess of my stage, you both are staying here all night until you clean it up!!!!! The nerve...." She grumbled..
Back to top Go down
Zoey Rockhart
Admin
Zoey Rockhart

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Zoey suddenly stopped and grabbed her chest. "No. No. No no no. NO! WIDOW!! We have to get back tot eh warehouse!!! Someone is hurting her. Someone is hurting my baby!!!" Zoey got up and started running for the door.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Discorde
Admin
Vincent Discorde

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Vincent panicked he jumped up and rushed after Zoey to race over to the warehouse, he too felt something was wrong, he just couldn't shake the feeling. "What the fuck is going on!"
Back to top Go down
Breeya Crescendo
Admin
Breeya Crescendo

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 pm

"You've got kidding me..." Breeya growled in annoyance, right before she took her first bite of food. After all the trouble she had gone to had gone to waste, she was all but irritated now. But she grumbled on blowing out the candles and out of the Opera house, locking it, and went to turn off the generator. She flowed, with less haste than the other to. Her sister was in anguish, but now she was the one irritated. Her tail twitched as a sudden downpour began. 'I hate the rain..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Opera Tonight   At the Opera Tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Opera Tonight
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3